This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Neighbour From Hell' To Fight Eviction Order

West Hendon 'neighbour from hell' Mona Fofana has defied a court order for her to leave her flat after she was found to have attacked her neighbours.

A judge at Barnet County Court took the unusual step of granting a possession order against Ms Fofana, who bought her flat in Tyrell Way in 2000...

See the story at NFH in Britain.

THIS IS GREAT NEWS FOR ALL LEASEHOLDERS SUFFERRING FROM NFH!!!!

NFH in Britain needs to watch this case carefully, seeing as she is appealling to see what the evental outcome is. If she is repossessed it will set a precedent, and gives hope for thers to also get their troublesome neighbours evicted.
    http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

Yes, agreed Annabel, it's very unusual and very interesting!

:nfh1: :nfh1:

Comment

A very interesting case. She has only herself to blame. I wonder if she would have been so free with her fists and feet if she'd realised what might have happened?

I wonder, if the order is upheld, who will get possession of the flat? Must keep an eye open for further developments

Misty
        "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

I shall watch and learn with interest.

Comment

Oooo I will be watching with much interest

:nfh1: :nfh1: :nfh1: :nfh1:
            http://www.dawnie.interwebs.co.uk/Heart1.gif

Comment

Blimey!

I wish people wouldnt hit people, and why did she do it? no mention of that in the article.

it confuses me, I was brought up not to act in nfh ways, and I cant understand why other people were not brought up that way

we live in such an aggressive society now days and it saddens me :sad:

Comment

I know what you mean Beth, where I live even young girls give you evil looks and if you look at them for too long, they swear, curse and threaten to knock you block off

I was out shopping this morning and accidently bumped into a young girl, it was a sheer accident I did appologise, but she just kept shouting & swearing insults at me while I was walking down the road
                http://www.dawnie.interwebs.co.uk/Heart1.gif

Comment

Working...
                X