This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grumpy Grown Up's (sky News)

Im stunned, the children's society say that grumpy Grown Up's should just let the kids play. And local authorities should step in.

A poor kid had his ball popped for getting it over a hedge.

Well done I say I am proud to say i've popped over 20 footballs especialy the one that gave my daughtor 2 black eyes as it flew over into our back garden from the sreet ( 2 years old at the time), the children's society are working against us folk who suffer day in day out from ball games. The parents say they should get out and play, :badmood: :badmood: probably because thay want them out of there sight.

The children's society failed to add that they should be playing in safe places like parks, not on roads and causing harassment to others. Im at a loss for words, a girl was causing a noise with her squickie bike ! Well why make a fuss all the parents had to do was oil it, all they have to do is play in proper places provided. I am sure this news story will stir up more harassment and nussence from kids. and unfortunatly we sufferers from ball games will have to lump it as usual ! :badmood: :badmood: :banghead:

There's a thread about this in Did you See and you'll find a lot of support for what you've just said.

In a perfect world all parents would know what their kids get up to, but sadly some don't care and if you tell them you get a load of abuse which just reinforces the kids idea that they can do what they want, when they want, where they want.

Once again its a moan about kids rights with no mention of kids responsibilities and, what is more important, parents' responsibilities. And the way the media have handled this report leaves a lot to be desired.

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

(Moved to Did You See)

Comment

Working...
      X