Testing and monitoring devices/services

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing and monitoring devices/services

The major complaints regarding neighbours seem to be noise and fume/odour - as these are both subjective and difficult to prove a service to install monitoring systems and recording devices would be very useful. The results can be presented to the EHO or Civil Court as required thus reducing the time needed to to resolve the problem. As the EHO seems to try to avoid solving these problems it will reduce both pollution and health problems for victims.

Anyone out there interested?

Peter70

This sounds like a very good idea and expect a lot of people would be interested. The question I have is would the authorities be inclined to use any evidence gathered this way? When recording evidence for ourselves many people have been told it can't be used as it wasn't EH equipment used. Would the NFH have still be told that equipment is being installed due the their "human rights"?

Comment

My EH dept. won't accept any recordings however they were made. They say the law they use means they have to witness it. (They never have any staff on duty who could witness)!

Comment

Hey Peter, Ace here. Sounds like a great idea, a man after my own heart.

Comment

If you have neighbour issues this video shows how important CCTV is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2b6fKHwBcQ

Comment

Originally posted by peter70

The major complaints regarding neighbours seem to be noise and fume/odour - as these are both subjective and difficult to prove a service to install monitoring systems and recording devices would be very useful. The results can be presented to the EHO or Civil Court as required thus reducing the time needed to to resolve the problem. As the EHO seems to try to avoid solving these problems it will reduce both pollution and health problems for victims.

Anyone out there interested?

Peter70

I think this could be very useful if one wanted to take NsFH to court independently of the EHO who never pay any attention anyway unless of course if the alarm is raised by the NsFH!

Comment

Working...
            X