my peace was short lived. :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my peace was short lived. :(

just as i thought the nightmare was over, its seems ive exchanged one hell for another.

just as i get all settled in all i hear now is bang, crash, boom, thud, slam, music etc ive tried blanking it out but gets to point where its ridiculous and is offcially getting right on my bloomin nerves. i even knocked the door and as a special treat i get woken up at stupid oclock in the morning with the same noise and is getting worse! i cant believe im back hear again. havent i suffered enough? all i want is some peace and privacy for god sakes. im a respectable neighbour, i dont make noise that annoys others! some people are so inconsiderate makes my blood boil. looks like its gonna be a very merry christmas for me!..............NOT!...

Sorry to hear this, hope it's quieter for you tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew, post: 317920, member: 2
      Sorry to hear this, hope it's quieter for you tonight.
      sorry for the late reply, after i changed the living room & bedroom around the noise is at just bearable levels, knocking the door had no effect just wasting my breath, its now been 6 months since moving from nfh ive only started to feel normal again after changing rooms around. heck ive even started to dream again, i still have moments when i think about what i went through and it bothers me that nothing was done about it. i also found that the other people that moved after me have also moved out which speaks for its self really. sad that they just let these trolls ruin other peoples lives and get away with it!...

Comment

Working...
      X