X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1000 By Christmas?

So, just for fun.......

We're closer to 1000 NFHiB members than ever now......do you think we'll get the big four digits by the 25th December 2003?!

Place your votes ladies and gentlemen! :lol:

Not sure we'll make it, but don't think it'll be far off at this rate . But who knows what Santa will bring us!

Sapph :nfh1:

Comment

I've put possibly because there's been a massive slow down in registrations (FF predicted back in September that we'd have 1,000 by 10 November).

It'll increase in the New Year though because of all the noise nuisance, parking problems, trespass etc. over the Christmas/ New Year period.

Comment

Not going to happen....unless we find some new members in our stockings this year!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Cow@Nov 13 2003, 1:06 AM

Not going to happen....unless we find some new members in our stockings this year!

Well, the average is currently about 3-5 new members every day, so we should be in the 900's at least - January 2004 will see a 1000 members whatever happens.

Be interesting to see.

Comment

seem to remember last year, when we were still only a baby site that the christmas run up brought lots of new members......parties and noise etc!!

we will see!!

Comment

Aww,

Would luv to see 1000 for a Chrissy pressie, but looking doubtful... :sad:

I think we should all go recruiting, now let me see, I think I'll leaflet my NFH for a start ................ yeah, right :lol:

Comment

Well, we've got just over a hundred members to go in just over two weeks to meet the big 1K!

Could be touch and go! :lol: We'll see.

Comment

Why not? Let's be reckless and go for it! Anything's possible.....and there's never any shortage of nfh (unfortunately!).

Sapph

Comment

Can I recast my vote now that we've taken the guest facility off :lol: ??

We could make it!! B)

Comment

Well, it's looking nearly, but not quite perhaps!

Reckon we'll definitely get 1000 by the New Year though!

Comment

it's closer than I'd imagined :thumbs:

Perhaps there'll be a late surge due to noisy parties :sad:

Comment

This is getting very close - still just a chance but beginning to look less likely, or am I too pessimistic?

Comment

So near, but so far?

Lets see if we make it by the New Year. B)

Comment

It'd be a nice New Year present, eh?

Sapph

Comment

Working...
                              X