This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Social Behaviour Orders

Read an article in DYS and (rightly or wrongly) I assumed before I read it that it would be a man - it wasn't.

So, who do you think is MORE likely to have an ASBO placed on them?

Do you have experience/knowledge of ASBO's being placed on people in your area?
    A Man/Boy
    0%
    A Woman/Girl
    0%
    Both
    0%

Think that everyone is probably more surprised to find that it's women(if it is). However, think that anti-social behaviour from women may be likely to attract stiffer penalties for women than for men, due to the general opinion that women are expected to behave like "ladies"....wondering what men are expected to behave like? :P

Comment

Good point - I read somewhere (so I can't back this up with hard factual references) that more women are done for murder than men proportionately and also things like not paying TV licences, Council Tax etc - hence all the womens' prisons full to bursting and the ''need'' to build more.

Grrr!!

With regard ASBO's I am not sure as it's still kind of early days, I think it's kinda equal from my experience.

Mazza

Comment

From my experience and Interviews with our ASBO officer i understand it to be both Male and Female.

It is who ever is commiting the ASB.

I think that is right.

Tracy.

Comment

Working...
        X