This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Di Hi

I was begining to wonder if I was going insane , but I've discovered this evening that I'm not the only person suffering with unreasonable behaviour from others.

I'm so glad I typed 'nightmare neighbours' into that search engine.

I'm a single Dad, bringing up two boys, quite happily..... if it wasn't for my NFH

Looking forward to caring and sharing
    - If I keep a green bough in my heart, the singing bird will come -

welcome to you and your boys Nicknighthawk!!

hope you get a little something from us,

its like we always say...great to meet you but sorry it was here as it means you have a NFH.

look forward to reading your posts.

(also love the hedgehog!!)

Comment

Ho-de-ho Nick and welcome

Yes, Nick there's lots of us around here with NFH. And untold numbers of others who don't have internet access

And I think your hedgehog is cute too

Look forward to hearing your story when you're ready. You'll find a lot of good advice, support and sympathy here.

Misty
      "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Hello Camper Nick

Great to have you here, post when you feel like it and put your feet up and be at home

Thankgoodness for search engines eh!

Comment

Hi and welcome to the Forum

Please feel free to post your story in either "Ask for Help" or "My Story" whenever you're ready - I'm sure that many members will be there to support you when you do.

Welcome again.

Comment

Working...
          X