X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everybody On Nfh

Hello there,

I am Clare in Warwickshire. I have just looked up this site as I am experiencing NFH

I hope that I can find people who can give me advice as I am nearing the end of my teather!

I have already read some postings that sadden me as I know only to well just what they are going through.

I hope that one day I will be able to live in peace and help folk who are going through the same.

I look forward to responses from people on this site.

Thanks in advance.

Clare

please, please please..... If only!

Welcome Clare

Glad you found us and great to have you on board!

Come and post in NFH: Whats Your Story when you're ready and you'll get loads of great advice and opinions

I'm sure the forum can help.

Comment

Hi Clare and welcome

We have a great group of people here who will help you as much as they can, give you advice, listen to your problems. It's always sad that somebody needs a group like this because it means they're usually going through hell. But I think you'll find that you can get a different perspective on your problems with NFH when you talk about them with others in the same boat.

Hope to hear your story soon, but don't feel obliged to post until you are ready.

Misty
      "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Hi Clare

I have just found this website as well, and the difference it has made to me already is tremendous. Just knowing there are people out there who feel the same way I do and that I havent got it all out of proportion, and I am not just an oversensitive nitpicker.

Last night when all the little KFH's were booting their ball around for hours on end, I was ok, I went about my business, I could see what they were doing, but I wasnt standing at the window, fretting about it and getting wound up when they got too near to my house. I do think it is because I am now able to come here and have a talk/rant about it and noone will think I am overreacting. The only advice I can give you at the moment is get it off your chest...I cried as I was relating my situation, and when I read how others were being tormented but it was cathartic and I hope I can move on a bit now, and turn the situation to one where I feel I have more control and the NFH become insignificant in my life.

I cant believe it tookme so long to track this forum down .

More power to everyone's elbow!

http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

Hi Clare and welcome to the Forum

As Matthew has said, when you feel ready, post a bit more information about your current NFH problems in the "My Story" folder.

There are lots of active members of the Forum who will be able to offer you advice and/ or support.

Welcome again.

Comment

Working...
          X