X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

Hello everybody,

I am new to this forum and would like to introduce myself.I live in the Scotish country side. The area was loverly and very peaceful until three years ago when my new neighbour moved in .I have suffered at his hands ever since.

I feel my blood boiling at the very thought of him.

Once I regain my composure I will hopefully post my story.

Once again hello to you all. Kevin

Welcome to the board Kevin Glad you found us and feel free to post when you're ready to.

It certainly does bring everything back again and all the feelings when you write down your NFH story, but I think you'll find it very helpful to 'vent' a bit too when you've done it There's no pressure to post either, so take your time

Comment

Hi Kevin and welcome to the forum

Sorry you feel the need to come here though Having NFH must be one of the most stressful situations you can be in.

I look forward to reading your story; sometimes it helps getting it all down in print. You'll find a warm welcome here with lots of good advice, support and sympathy.

Misty
      "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Hi Kevin and welcome to the Forum

There is no pressure to give information you don't want to and you can post at your own pace, tell us your story when you feel ready to.

Living with NFH can be very draining, as we are all too aware. Their behaviour can consume all your waking thoughts, which doesn't make for happy living. We have all lived through and/or are still living with NFH and with our shared experiences can offer a great deal of support, advice, hints and tips on lots of different topics.

Feel free to vent your spleen in Ranters Corner if you need to - this is an area for members only.

Welcome again and nice to have you with us.

Comment

a big welcome to you kevinp!

hope you get a lot out of the forum, we have have a lot to offer, we are very good at listening to problems and hopefully lending some advice!

Comment

Working...
          X