This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New International Member

I wanted to introduce myself! I'm from BC, Canada, and went online searching for some information about what to do about NFH, and found your site! Although you're in the UK, I feel that you all are experiencing similar, if not worse, things than I have. Good to find this site. I haven't posted, but from reading through I know I'm not alone.

N

Hi LivingHell,

Glad that you found us

Please do post your story when you feel that you can. I hope that you find the help and support that you are looking for here.

Blue Cow

BTW my Dad's family are from Vancouver (although my Grandma now lives in White Rock - it's a smaller world than you think!!

Comment

hey N!

welcome to you, I am so sorry you have had to find us but now you have we will support you and try and offer you some advice, law is a bit different but I guess the rules are the same!

but now you are here you hopefully will not feel so alone as we really do understand many different neighbour problems, and we are great listeners!

off to read you story now! take care!

Comment

Welcome to the NFHiB Forum LivingHell

NFH are truly an international problem unfortunately. We'll try to offer you some personalised help where we can, but the effects and similarities of living with an NFH is the same everywhere, so we can support you in not feeling isolated as you say.

Hope you can visit often, I'm pretty sure we have a few other members from Canada too.

:nfh1:

Comment

Thanks so much! I have posted my long story, and I'm hoping you all don't think I'm the NFH! :-)

Blue Cow! Whiterock, eh? I'm from Prince George, North Central BC. It's lovely to live here! It is a small world! My fiance grew up in Liverpool!

I'll be back, it's very late here and I must be off. Talk to you all soon, you all seem like a nice group of people and I'm glad to be here!

N

Comment

Hi Living and welcome

Sorry to hear you too have problems with NFH.

Even smaller world, I'm in Liverpool and my brother lives in Canada, not BC though, he's in Alberta

Misty
            "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Really? You're in Liverpool! Where abouts? Oh, I'll have to tell D about that! He's always excited to talk to another Liverpoolean. Thanks for the welcome! Everybody is so nice here!

N

Comment

Welcome. hope your nfh aren't too horrible. :sad:

Comment

He's always excited to talk to another Liverpoolean.

Aww, thanks LH, you've made my day We're actually called Liverpudlians although the posh ones like to be called Liverpolitans :lol: But everybody calls us Scousers.

Misty
                  "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

:lol: Liverpudlians -- right. Leave it to me to get it wrong! If D had written he'd have gotten it right. Scousers... yeah, bl**dy scousers! :lol:

Hey, thanks dear! Take care!

N

Comment

Hi N,

Belated welcome

Looks like you're finding your way round OK already .

Hopin' you find all the support here useful

Mazza

:ban:

Comment

Hey Mazza!

Yeah, I've found this forum to be exactly what I needed, and I am extremely helped by all of you and the links and articles and ideas you provide. It's a relief to know that my NFH isn't a rare occurrence, although -- somehow I wish she were a rare occurrence, then less of us would be suffering from NFH! But, I feel so much better since finding like minded and experienced people to talk to.

Thanks so much!! :thumbs: (As I can't see the emoticon, I'm hoping it's a thumbs up for you!)

N

Comment

Originally posted by LivingHell@Nov 25 2003, 9:59 PM

Yeah, I've found this forum to be exactly what I needed,
                          That's brilliant LH! Glad you found us and you're never (unfortunately) alone with an NFH problem.

:nfh1:

PS: Ref the emoticons - are you using a Firewall which could be blocking (animated) images?

Comment

MATTHEW!

Hey!! The emoticons are now working! Thank you so much! I took your advice about my firewall, and I did some tweeking and now I can see all the animations and pictures! BRILLIANT, thanks ever so much!

:wow::jump:

N

Comment

Hi LH!

I'm glad they're working for you now! B) Good news......you can see them properly as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X