Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolshie's back - great new look NFHiB!

Hello everyone. A very happy birthday to NFHiB. Hello to all my old pals, Sappy, Beth, oh everyone who helped me so much in the spring when my NFH were getting almost unbearable! And a big hello to everyone else who has joined since I left (bad back attack!) Anyway, on the mend now and glad to be back.

Love the new look site.

Had a quick read (hope to catch up with what's been happening) and I'm so sorry that so many people are suffering at the hands of the grrrrrrrrrNFH. My sympathy goes out to you all.

Mrs Bolshie
    BE BOLSHY - RECLAIM YOUR GARDEN!

Hi Mrs Bolshie

Great to have you back with us .

Hope the back's better and that you've been enjoying your garden .

Holly

Comment

Wahey, Mrs B

Lovely to see you back! How's the sparkling washing? :lol:

Thanks for the Happy Birthday wishes, and it's good to know you're on the mend

Hope you're going to stick around, and share your wealth of experience with other members?

Nice to see you again

Sapph

Comment

Cor Blimey! I've only been here for 3 minutes and such a lovely welcome!!

Is this the friendliest forum in Britain, or what!! :thumbs:

Mrs B

Comment

Hi Mrs Bolshie - not seen you in ages! Great to have you back on board. B)

Thanks for your site feedback too.

Comment

Hi mrs B!!

good to see you!

hope the backs better, too much bending down to the washing Machine! :lol:

glad you like the new looks on the site, Matthew has been working very hard on it all!

keep coming back! :nfh1:

Comment

hi there, good to see you back...

how are things with your NFH, hopefully quiet and peaceful!
              http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

Hi Bolshie, long time no see

Sorry to hear about your back but glad to hear it's on the mend Hope things are peaceful

Misty
                "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Hi Mrs B!

Nice to ''see you'' again :lol: .

Dare we ask how the NFH's are - or it that a story for another day??

Mazza

Comment

Hi Mrs B

Nice to see you back

Tri

Comment

Hello, Mrs B. Pleased to meet you!

Comment

What a lovely NFH welcome!

Sorry I disappeared again for a while. One of my cats was very poorly, and needed lots of TLC before, sadly, she was put to sleep. Poor puss. I

Comment

Sorry about that.......technical hitch!

The NFH are still, unfortunately, Hellish. We're definitely moving in the spring. Seems like defeat but they are not going to change.

They were very quiet while my back was so bad, probably because I didn't stray into the no-go area (the garden) but now I'm on the mend the coughing, bin lids rattling, music, shouting, is back with a vengeance.

Why they waste their lives like this is beyond me, but I guess everyone here has the same - WHY? - feeling? :banghead:

Bolsh

Comment

Thanks April, I guess you're right - it's best to be philosophical about these things isn't it?

When we first decided to move, I was adamant that none of that family was going to buy our house. I know one of the relatives is looking for a house in this area. It was galling to think that they would benefit from our hard work - it was a dump when we first moved here, but bit by bit my hubby has got it really nice. Then I decided that it would be mean for a 'normal' person to buy it - having to live next door to Hell's Granny, so they are welcome to it!

Anyone know a good curse we can put on the house before we leave?

Bolsh

Comment

Thanks Hazelnut - love your picture

Yes, I'll definitely check out the area - how do you tell though, if your prospective neighbours have ascended from the hot place? I mean, our Hell's Granny was as nice as pie, until, one night.........there was a full moon...........

Comment

Working...
                              X