This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:blush: Hi All

This is my first time and hopefully not my last.

I have taken time to read most of the messages in all forums and have realised that all is not lost and there are in fact people out there in worse situations than us. it is a horrid thing that we as civalised human beings are not allowed to enjoy the peace and haven of our own homes without other people disrupting it.

Why is it not our right to be able to have our space and enjoy it and there should be more power to stop those who in whatever way upset us.

I shouldnt rant away on my first post but it makes me very angry. :angry:

I would like to hear from people who are having problems with noise from tennanted nieghbours and the lack of care and response from their landlords.

Hi Nicola

Welcome to the Forum (although I am sorry you had to find us... )

Many of us feel the way you do - you are not alone!

I am sure that you will find all the help, support and advice that you need here .

There are many memebers here who have had trouble with noise, bad landlords etc and we will be glad to help you as much as we can.

Please feel free to post your story when you are ready to receive the best advice

Mazza

:nfh1:

Comment

Hi Nicola and welcome to the forum

I'm not sure what you mean by tenanted areas. Do you mean like council estates? I live on what was a council estate but the houses were turned over to a Social Landlord. Although I own my house I've had to complain to the HA about their tenants, with varying degrees of success.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing your story when you are ready to post. You will find a lot of sympathy and support among the members of this site. It really helps you feel that little bit less isolated

Misty
      "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Hi Nicola and welcome to the NFHiB Forum

I'm sure if you feel able to post your story in either "What's Your Story?" or "Ask for Help Here" we'll be able to offer you some advice and/or support.

Look forward to reading your post .

Comment

Hi Nicola, and welcome to NFHiB

Glad you have found us, although a shame that you need to . Whenever you are ready to post, please do, and I'm sure you will get help and support on the Forum

Sapph

Comment

Working...
          X