X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick hello

Hi

I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hi. I have registered because a friend is having problems with a neighbour from hell but spilled tea on her keyboard a couple of weeks ago and is unable to type at the moment! Hopefully she will register as soon as she gets her computer problem sorted out (unfortunately her neighbour from hell problem is taking up so much energy she hasn't got round to sorting the keyboard).

Anyway hello all, looks like a really useful forum.

Ania

Hi Ania, and welcome (to yourself and friend!) to NFHiB

Glad that you've found us, and hope that you/your friend will find the site both useful and supportive!

Thanks for introducing yourself, and feel free to post any queries/problems/have a rant (or, indeed a laugh ) whenever ready.

Sapph

Comment

Welcome to you both Ania!

Hope the tea dries out soon and the KB is useable again I spilt tea on my last keyboard and it never worked again and had to replace it! :lol:

Hope we can help you soon though.

:nfh1:

Comment

Hi Ania and welcome to you both

Hope everything gets sorted with the keyboard soon.

We've got a lot of experience between us all here at NFHiB at how much our NFH totally drain you.

Hope we can offer some great support and advice when you're ready.

Comment

Many thanks for the welcome. I will be posting a message for my friend in the help section.

Ania

Comment

Working...
          X