No announcement yet.

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello, to you all.

My Neighbours had a BBQ last night, and I know what they cooked because the rib bones were in my back garden as always.

Hello TryN2cope and welcome

Have you spoken to your neighbour about his and his guests littering habits?

I know it's a pain, but why not gather up the ribs and return them in the same way they were deposited into your garden? Or maybe you could bundle them up and and tie a note on them stating 'delivered in error'!

Sorry, I'm not trying to be flippant but if you return them regularly perhaps your NFH will get the message

"Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Hi TryN2cope and welcome to the Forum

Just a quick welcoming reply really and just to say that I echo what Misty has said.

Glad you found us (but sad that you had to ) - please post when you're ready

Hi tryn2

I think there is a bigger problem than rib bones going on (matthews wife!!)

please post your story when you feel ready and we will do our best to support you through it!

:nfh1: re: Litter in the back garden - I know the feeling. Our NFH (who uses 'his' path through our garden) leaves cigarette buts and fag packets oh and doggy doo from his pooch.

Not a nice habit - have a word!! :badmood:

Hi tryn2

I know the feeling really low will people stoop? :angry:

Some people do not deserve neighbours.

I think one set of our NFH might not be with us much longer. He insists on starting his BBQs with petrol!:wow: I think he must be a bit :wacko: I realyl do!