X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Did You Find NFHiB?

Just making a new thread for this as we did have one ages ago

New and existing members, please let us know how you found Neighbours From Hell in Britain, the first time you arrived here.

For example:

Web Search (Google, etc, also what was your web search words?)

Referral from another site (e.g. which site?)

Word Of Mouth

Magazine/Newspaper Article

Radio Programme

Poster/Flyer

Newsgroup/Other Forum (Please name them)

By accident (how?)

Or any of the whole host of other ways there could be

This helps us to recognise where people are finding the site from and helps us reach into areas that we may not be covering as well.

Thanks

:nfh1:

h34r:

Recommended by another member

h34r:

Comment

Hello people, i found this MB when i asked Jeeves.

Great to find a web page which is dedicated to victim's of sc*m neighbour's.

When i have more time i will post my own experiences of sc*m from hell.

Jo

Comment

Originally posted by Joeywax@Aug 23 2003, 9:36 PM

Hello people, i found this MB when i asked Jeeves.
        Welcome to the forum JoeyWax!

Comment

I'm pretty sure I heard about nfh.org on Richard & Judy :lol:

Comment

Found it on a web search while hiding indoors from a thug and his 6&8 year old kids (no i am not kidding,,, sad eh)

Comment

Hi B,bong and welcome to the forum

No, you're not sad, just suffering, from the sound of it. Look forward to hearing more from you when you're ready to post

Misty
              "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Welcome Bong

Don't ever feel "sad" - NFH and the holistic effects of NFH on us as human beings can make anyone retreat......this doesn't make you 'silly' or 'cowardly' in any way whatsoever, ever. It's self-preservation ok

Looking forward to reading your posts

Comment

I found it after doing a search on yahoo

Comment

I found it through a search on Google, whilst looking for advice on the PFHA 97

FF
                    Howard:"You wanna be careful, before you know it you'll wake up in a bush singing songs about brooms"

Vince:"You don't know anything about me. Do you know anything about me?"

Howard:"I know...of you"

Vince:"Yeah, well, if you knew me you'd know that I don't sing songs about brooms...I sing songs about love...

Lovely lady with the eye

Lovely lady with the eye

You've only got one but it's a good one

Lovely lady with the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye

coming forward on a string, thats not normal, urgh

Yeah! I'm in a band..."

Comment

I found this site through a Google search looking for "noise nuisance" I think you came out very near the top of the list and I was very pleased to find such a useful site so quickly. I have to say that having read some of the distressing stories here I realise that my problems are not so bad. It's hard to belive just how aweful people can be.

Comment

Thanks for that Eskander!

Google - the grail of all search engines Glad you found us

Comment

B) Hi, i found you on a very hectic evening. my mother in law gives me all her old magazines and i think there was a big article on NFH in womans own and there with it was your address.

Glad i found you as i kept getting booted on the search engines.

BATS.

Comment

Hi Eskander, and thank you! If it's a problem for you however, it's a problem....nothing that disturbs you is trivial, and no one is comparing "severity" of problems...honest! Welcome

Comment

Welcome to our newest members over the last few days, great to have you on board Come and let us know if you like how you found Neighbours From Hell in Britain!

Comment

Working...
                              X