X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi all,

I have already read quite a few posts on my first visit and I already feel a lot better. My problem is very trivial compared with some other people's, but it still hurts. I'm sure there are lots of people who are wondering what is acceptable (I have already read the useful tips given in someone's post and they made sense.). My problme is not loud noise my neighbour makes but embarassing noise she makes at night .

Hope you all have a nice peaceful weekend.

Ikooko.

Hi Ikooko and welcome to the forum

As we keep telling people, if you THINK you have a problem then you do have a problem. I'm sure you'll find a lot of advice, support and sympathy here and as soon as you feel ready you can post your story.

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Hi Ikooko

Welcome to the site! As Misty says, no problem is trivial, and you will find support here

Look forward to hearing from you when you feel ready to post

Regards

Sapph

Comment

Welcome to the NFH in Britain forum Ikooko

Glad you found us and great to have you here - I'm sure you'll find the boards very helpful, informative and above all supportive.

Come and tell us about your situation when you want to, sometimes it can be as draining getting it all down in type as it is living it!

:nfh1: :nfh1:

Comment

Hi Ikooko and welcome to the Forum

Glad to have you with us, although sorry that you're having your nights interrupted by your neighbour.

Please post your story when you're ready and I'm sure that a lot of members will be able to give you advice and support on how to cope and/or deal with it.

Comment

Hi Ikooko and welcome

As the others have said, any problem that upsets you is not trivial. I know you will find the support and advice you need to deal with this problem here

Best wishes

Tri

Comment

Working...
            X