This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All :)

Hey everyone, I'm a 33yr old married man, 3 kids and live in Blyth (Northumberland). I work as an Analyst Programmer when not suffering my neighbours from hell!

Posted my story, thought it would crash the board it's so long and it's heavily abridged at that!

Look forward to reading some of the horrors the rest of you are suffering, it's at least comforting to know we're not alone

Welcome to the forum Wile-E

Looking forward to reading your posts - you'll find excellent support here.

:nfh1:

Comment

welcome to you!

hope we can help in some way!

Comment

Hi Wile-E and welcome

I've posted a short reply to you in your topic

Comment

Hi Wile-e, welcome to the forum

Just sorry you feel the need for it, but you'll get lots of good advice, sympathy and support here

Misty
          "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Hi Wile-E

and welcome to the forum

Tri

Comment

Hi Wile-E

I too am a new member - only joined this week. However I have been reassured to find that there are other people who understand how I feel and that means such a lot.

Keep smiling - I know it's hard but with such great support the world does seem a better place.

INDESPAIR

Comment

Cheers all

I'm about as laid back as people come, I get wound up at times about the NFH, but I know that a deep breath, remaining calm and keeping my hands in my pockets keeps me at the biggest advantage over the neighbours. They're idiots and it's plain to see, during the biggest argument when it was clear they were spewing forth nothing but lies and hatred I stood there being more polite than you would think humanly possible, with a normal person that would calm any aggression, but with these two it made them worse - which strengthened my case for complaint. I think the most amusing moment was being threatened with legal action over my wife calling J a "pervert" (you'll need to read the story) my response, knowing he'd took no advice, was to openly invite him to go ahead - his brain looked like it had seized at that point!

Comment

LOL!

Well done Wile-E; it's hard though sometimes admittedly, but most (all?!) NFH just can't deal with it, when responses are aimed at a higher level than what they are demonstrating!

NFH are so often blinkered, self-centred, selfish individuals they seem to only be able to communicate effectively on their own poor standards. Rising above these often does the trick psychologically for sure

:nfh1:

Comment

but I know that a deep breath, remaining calm and keeping my hands in my pockets keeps me at the biggest advantage over the neighbours

Excellent advice, Wile-e. That's exactly what my husband did when one particularly nasty neighbour had a go at him for sending the police to his house after his kids (teenagers) bullied our younger kids. It was quite funny seeing that stupid man dancing around in a rage and my husband just stood there, hands in pocket, smiling politely :lol: Thank goodness they moved a few months later

Misty
                    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                    X