This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am New Here

Hello All I am daney..Gosh i am so relieved to find this site.

I have been searching all over the internet and ive finally found this site

This s just what i need as im going crazy with soloutions on what to do about my neighbour. :banghead:

Welcome to the Neighbours From Hell in Britain forum board Daney

We are glad you found us and look forward to supporting you Post when you're ready and pull up a chair and get comfy!

:nfh1:

PS: How did you find us?

Comment

Thank You for the welcome ,I know I will be sticking around here for a while.This is a great site.I found this site through Google Search.

Comment

Originally posted by Daney@Jul 31 2003, 2:55 PM

I found this site through Google Search.
        Thank heavens for Google eh!

Glad to have you here Daney - I've just seen your other post and replied to it and I'm sure other members will be along later to add to it.

Comment

Hi Daney and welcome to the forum

I've not read the other post that Matthew has referred to but I'm sure I'll find it in a minute

I think you'll find this board filled with some of the nicest, kindest, most caring people you could wish to meet.

Hope we can help you in some way

Misty
          "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Hi Daney and welcome

I know that you have come to right place here and I'm glad you finally found it

Thank You Google :lol:

Tri

Comment

a big Welcome!! to you Daney!

hope you find what you need here!

thank goodness for good old google!! it has bought us many members!

Comment

:hihi: Hi Danny, have not read your post yet but do not feel alone. You might enjoy the off-topic board, gives you a good laugh and brings you back to normality if you need it. You will be given some great advice and support on this site so pull up a chair and join in. Peace :angel: :ban:

Comment

:D Thank You Again All..It Feels good That I am not the only one going through this. Its great that we are all here to support one another.

Comment

Hi and welcome, Daney

You've come to the right place! Need to read your post, but I know you will encounter plenty of advice/info/support here.

Take care

Sapph

Comment

I'll add my welcome too

Hopefully I'll find your other post soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X