This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh God Oh God Oh God

Sorry, haven't been around in a while, started new job etc working late hours you know the score.

Spent a couple of nights away from home in my future (hopefully) lodgings, was great booze-up

Came back tonight at 7pm, KFH on driveway, just about to get their skateboards out and start swooping down the drive into the cul-de-sac.

Put the car in the garage and made it into the house NFH free.

Was erm, in the bathroom when heard almighty row, raised voices etc. Made a hurried beeline for the topmost window where could see that KFH had almost gone under the car of one of my nice neighbours who had just pulled out of his drive. Not to forget, I had warned NFH of this, and this was actually what had caused the problems.....

Old guy (lets call him Pete, a nice Financial advisor, very well brought up etc.) gets out of the car and is cross at the kids - understandable, after all, KFH could have been seriously hurt - shouts "you stupid little b*gger" etc. nothing too vulgar or threatening, think he was just shocked.

Uh-oh, NFH comes storming out onto cul-de sac in full force, effing and blinding, who the bleep do you think you are, i'll have you etc etc. Pete stands his ground, but its clear he's a bit rattled. Some pushing and shoving and "in your face" from both sides then, oh no, NFH gets into a karate stance (actually quite funny despite the pounding in my heart) and starts aiming kicks, chops etc in Pete's direction. Well Pete ain't having any, he starts lunging forward (Pete is 58, NFH is 37) and scuffling with NFH.

Oh here we go, out rolls NFH wifey, "who you think you're effing talking to?" Pete says, leave it out, I'm not talking to you, which infuriates NFH more.

By this time, the whole street (and some Jehovah's Witnesses) are standing outside seeing this, me at the top window.

Pete realises he's had enough, gets in the car promising to fetch the law and screeches off leaving NFH and wifey a bit well, silly.

I was all ready to get back to a steady blood pressure, when NFH gets back onto my driveway and the kids yell "did you 'ave 'im dad? - did you clock him one".

Simply cannot wait to get out of here, is like a battle zone, best not to take out the garbage tonight, will wait till am going to work tomorrow, and try to spend weekend at new lodgings....

What a life.......

Oo-er, Gordy Does NFH have any karate experience? Because if he does and he hurts your other neighbour that could go against him badly. Or was he just posing?

What an idiot, allowing is kids to skateboard in the road Obviously a man of very little brain. But a typical NFH in that his kids can 'never do anything wrong'!!

The sooner you're out of there the better, althoug I feel sorry for your other neighbours.

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

G

Your descriptive powers are very entertaining However, I hope you have a war-free weekend at your new lodgings...lets hope there are no NFH there!

Sapphy

Comment

Hi gordy

ditto what everyone else has said.

NFH needs to be careful if he is trained in martial arts/boxing.

Hopefully you move away from there will happen sooner rather than later. Hope the new job's going well by the way?

Comment

Hi Gordy

Well now that I've stopped laughing, after imagining your NFH in his karate stance, I hope that you have a good weekend

My youngest son does karate and it is in fact against the rules of martial art to use it in any other circumstance than self defence. Your NFH could be thrown out of any club that he attends should the sensei find out what he has done

Anyway, enjoy your weekend again, and if you are having a drink, have a vodka and coke for me

Tri

Comment

What an idiot...his little brat could have been squashed under the car and then what would he have done. What an utter irresponsible moron. and then to try and have a go at your nieghbour, words fail me. i would laugh about it but not just yet!!!!

I hope your neighbour does call the police, it seems this idiot needs taking down a peg or two. definitely threatening behaviour, the least the police can do is warn him of the consequences.

i bashed my car into the bollard outside my house because one of the KFH's ran behind my car as I was reversing off. (this was about 3 months ago) I was absolutely livid, and i still cant afford to fix the damage to the bumper which is goingto cost £300.

You tell the parents and they dont give a fig. i wish i had squished the little brat!!!! except i would be sitting in prison for it....

i hope you are still on the move, how is that progressing???????

http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

Hi Gordy - glad you weren't caught up in the antics of your pathetic neighbour! He is a complete pl*nka by all accounts! Maybe he'd have been happier if his son had been run over?

I bet you're counting the days to when you move!

Comment

He is pathetic and has parked his car so that Pete now has to maneoeuvre around it to get onto his own drive. what a gump.

job is ok, i am a bit slow learning after so long unemployed, but i'll get there, think they're fed up of me asking questions all the time!! but will take it each day at a time

the move, chuh well, its still going ahead, but the poor bods buying my gaff are buying the freehold from their local council, and its taking ages to finalise. Still good news was that I received a letter addressed to the new residents from the child benefit agency, so looks like they're still set on the move and have started to make arrangements for post to be redirected.

Hoorah will have big party if it all goes off ok.....

Wots the score on leeds?

Comment

HELLO gORDY

IF NFH DOES HAVE ANY MARTIAL ARTS TRAINING HE WILL CARRY A LICENCE ROUND WITH HIM FOR IT HE WILL ALSO HAVE HAD TO SIGNED AN AGREEMENT FOR HIS LICENCE STATING THAT HE WILL ONLY EVER USE HIS SKILL IN SELF DEFENCE AND IT SOUNDS LIKE HE THREW THE FIRST PUNCH HE COULD NOT ONLY BE DONE FOR ASSULT BUT HE COULD HAVE HIS LICENCE TAKEN AWAY AND IT WILL SHOW ON HIS CRIMINAL RECORD THEN.

Comment

Working...
                  X