X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfhs [email protected]

HELLO all you lovely people.

MR U now has a new problem to contend with.

My NFHs Daughter and son-inlaw have a new hobby.

When my missus is at bus stop waiting for bus,

they drive past and give the two finger salute to her.

She does return the compliment but it is becoming

very tedious.

They only live across the road from us, so we now have

three generations of the same family living within a quarter

of a mile of us.

The said problems are in their early 20s,she claims every

benefit she can get from DSS,she has 2 kids,she is now

married after the first one.Never worked at all.

He works.He has been given a new car courtesy of DSS.

This is due to the fact that his wife is dissabled(apparently).

I see it occasionally,walking down our local town centre

pushing its brat in its pram.

She wants more kids but the doctor has advised against it.

Anyway,enough of this.What can be done about the two

finger salute problem.

Your input please.

Provide copious amounts of freely available condoms to prevent suffering to future generations!!

Sapph

Or a courtesy bus to town for your wife....courtesy of the Department for Work and Pensions...

Comment

neutering springs to mind.TWO BRICKS.

Comment

you and your wife really should not return the compliment!!

very naughty!!

instaed give a beaming smile and wave a littlw bit likw the queen does!

please please please do not lower yourselves to copy their hand gestures, it will turn in to a game for nfh and they will never be an end to it.

by smiling and waving it will confuse them amd it its more likely they will stop doing it sooner.

nfh love reactions and by giving them a two fingered one they are winning!!

you must always be better than NFH!!

so start looking in the mirror and pretend you are the queen, and dont forget the smile!

Comment

If I was your wife, as soon as I noticed their car, I would turn away so I could not see them.

Or wave cheerfully at them as the others have suggested, but I think this would be tedious eventually.

silly idiots havent they got a life???...no need to answer that question!!!!
          http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

You could always use a finger in a circular motion around your temple i.e. let them know you think they're doo lally

As to their personal circumstances, well, that's their business, even if the mother-in-law is a nosy moo, no need to become like her.

Hard to do, but best to ignore them, if they think they're getting to you they'll just do it more. Some people never grow up

Misty
            "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Be still my beating heart - the two fingered salute always reminds me of the love god that is Harvey Smith.

How about (on this note) turning it around, literally, and giving the 'peace' sign in return, as Harvey Smith claimed he did - but then he later admitted it was indeed an 'up yours' symbol. So, in your mind it could be 'up yours', but to the outside world and anyone watching, it's the 'peace' symbol. Done with suitably glazed eyes it might work.

Comment

Hmm. Is there anybody else stood at the bus stop at the same time? I'd be tempted to say "look, those people are sticking their fingers up at you". Hopefully it will be a 6 foot bloke built like a brick privvy.

Comment

The Kes salute was indeed a fine one - ah Kes!!! Fabulous film.

I digress.... Yes to ignore is indeed the higher ground, but I for one could not take that higher ground, as baser instincts such as anger and frustration get in the way. I think it is stronger not to give in to baser instincts, but I admit, I'm just not strong enough.

On disability, I know someone who can walk a few paces okay, but then he gets gradually weaker, but if someone sees him park in the disabled parking slot and actually WALK - he does get abuse. I put that down to able bodied people nicking disabled spaces in the past, they think he's trying it on. He's 35, victim of a drunk driver six years ago.

Comment

Hi Mr Unhappy

I would suggest you/ your wife look away or wave. Ignore them and their pathetic attempts to get you riled. They want a response and you are giving it to them. You are playing their game. I would suggest you stop. It will then start to rile them when they get no response.

Regarding the car - I have a few friends/ acquaintances who have cars under the mobility scheme. The people I know have had to go through very rigorous checks through the Department for Work and Pensions to be awarded certain disability benefits to qualify for the mobility scheme.

If you feel people are fraudulently claiming benefits/ entitlements, then you should report them to the relevant departments Mr Unnhappy - I would.

Comment

Janee, I can fully understand your feelings on this one, being right smack in the middle of having the abuse directed at you - also having a friend in a similar situation.

However there are people who abuse the system - regularly and systematically, and they are a drain on the money available. The people who monitor these situations can't always get it right - they don't live next door to them or are keeping an eye on how they live their life. Sometimes it really is blatant. My boyfriend's mum knew someone who bragged to neighbours about the money he was getting for an injury that happened 8 years ago, now obviously not any problem to go to work as he went off to work every day, better not say what he did, but he also managed a market stall at the weekend! Someone he knew shopped him, not a neighbour, supposedly a friend.

Yep it does go on alright and this makes Joe Public look at some genuine claimants, such as yourself and my friend, with suspicion because of all the false claims. I'd rather they be caught and get the money to where it's supposed to be.

Picking up on another point, "it's brat in it's pram", looks harsh on the page I grant you, it surely does - but when you suffer at the hands of these people, they can become less than human, almost another species to the sufferer because of the hell and mental torment they put you through. You get to think 'How can they do this to another human being?'. It becomes impossible to react in a human way to what becomes mental torture and to people who's whay of life encompasses making yours such hell. It's also a defence and distancing mechanism. Words of disdain, for someone who has put you through hell.

On the 'Asian gentleman' comment I agree. It adds nothing but is supposedly telling us a lot.

Mr. Unhappy, what are your thoughts?

Comment

Hmmm.does this return us to the pc debate?

It's very true that whether someone is pushing said child in pram, claiming disability benefit without a wheelchair, or proclaiming to be a council expert whilst not having a white skin may evoke different reactions in different people.... this could have it's roots in bigotry or may have something to do with other reasons as well(such as emotions running very high when on the receiving end of injustice or plain ignorance). However, I would suggest that a person's benefit status, race, sexuality, number of children, political or religious beliefs, or a thousand other things....are no excuse for why or whether or not they bully. But equally well may have absolutely nothing to do with the situation at all. Let's just talk about what is unacceptable behaviour towards other human beings, and how to deal with it...and of course, empathise with how it feels to be on the receiving end!!

I agree that whether the man from the council was Asian or not has no bearing on the matter, and therefore his ethnic origin need not have been mentioned. And whether a NFH is a single mum on benefits usually anything to do with why she is a nfh....unless she says so. Beware of assumptions!

Sapph

Comment

*GREETINGS*.

It seems to me that JANEE thinks i have a predjudice against

disabled people.

I do not.

If you knew the whole story then you would realise.

Ok perhaps i was a bit harsh with the asian gentleman

bit,but what if i never mentioned he was asian.What if i

called him a white honkey and i was asian or black,how

would that sound.

I shall go further into this problem tonight.

Comment

Greetings Mr Unhappy, to answer the 'white honky' comment, I think the same applies.

Comment

*GREETINGS*

I have left off posting for a while due to upsetting jenee.

I seem to have poked a stick in a hornets nest with this

posting.

I have returned to the hornets nest with RENTOKILL behind

me.

My NFH Daughter can only be described as a social leech

she has no respect for anyone she is rude--sarcastic

b*tchy,her mother bears the same traits.

NFH daughter enjoys stirring up trouble,last year she had

a sarcastic pop at my missus,I overheard the comments

and went out to intervene.I told her in two words where

to go and she said, make me.

Thoughts of chucking her through the door without opening

it passed my mind.

Stupid dumb six foot plus boyfriend just stood by dumbstruck

with what i said.I then rounded on him and threatened to

remove various organs from him without anasthetic.

I am only 5ft 7and a bit,medium build.

I am usually a quiet person who keeps himself to himself.

It takes a lot to upset me, but wife getting grief from some

stupid teenager makes me very mrunhappy.

NOW we come to the disabled part.

The NFH Daughter claims to have some sort of bone disease

not brittle bones.

When she left her mothers flat she quickly managed to get an

upstairs 2 bed flat with her boyfriend.

A little more than a year on they were given a 3 bed house

across the road from us due to having two kids.

My arguement is this.

If the NFH Daughter is claiming to have difficulties in climbing

stairs why did the council give her a house where the bedrooms

are upstairs.She has no stairlift installed.

When she visits her mother she runs up the two flights to the flat

above.

I have seen her strolling round our local TC with not a care in the

world.

She has now been married for almost a year and the good old DSS

have given them a car.

The now husband does work for a living and they are getting low

income benefit.

The car provided by DSS now has a disabled badge in the dashboard.

Her husband uses the car to go to work which is about 600 yards away.

He takes our NFH on shopping trips wherever she wants to go.

NFHs Daughter gets dropped off down town every day for a few hours

spending her easily earned money then gets picked up again on a call

from her easily obtained mobile phone.

I have worked all my life and have never been able to attain half of

the things which these idiots have been given for free.

my nearest shot was being able to afford my current car.

It is 3 yrs old now but in perfect condition.

NFHs Daughters husband got one for free and he abuses it.

DO YOU THINK I AM BEING A LITTLE BIT JEALOUS?

Comments please.

Comment

Working...
                              X