This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell today.

Had hell today with the teenage cronies from the NFH at the back, they have been kicking the ball so hard even their trainers have landed up in my garden, then hordes just came over telling me they can do what they want. Phoned the police, was in tears as hubby was out, they dont want to know, could not care less, who does care, i was crying my heart out, and i am moving too, but it still makes me ill. When hubby came back he took me to our new bungalow and we dug a pond, even went to get some liner too, i am afraid i will never land within a mile of social housing tenants again, yes my dream house gone up in smoke that we have worked hard for all our lives, ruined by people who breed rubbish and are paid to live free while stupid us have to move, call Britain a wonderful country, yes only for the underclass who are breeding faster thasn rats, and will be causing even more havok cos we pay for them to be so bored out of their head all they can do is caused hassle everywhere they go. PS when we were filling the pond a baby frog jumped in, so got a decent neighbour at least.

Sombruiel, I'm so sorry to hear about todays events It is truly disgusting that yobs should be allowed to destroy your peace of mind and quality of life with their pathetic antics

It is absolutely the pits that a few bad apples can ruin peoples' lives I've just got new neighbours, as you know, and although they don't seem as bad as your's they have their own way of making life miserable They think they're untouchable, and in many ways they are right. You have to have so much evidence to give to HA and police before they will do anything

Still, you will soon be moving into your new bungalow. Thank goodness somebody can escape. For a number of reasons I'm stuck here. I could buy myself a tent and rent a field I suppose. Sometimes I think I might just do that. Sharing a field with a load of cows would be paradise compared to the yobs that infest our estater right now

Look forward to your move, Sombruiel, don't judge all social tenants by the actions of this horrible family. You'll find that other tenants hate them just as much as you do. Sometimes working hard isn't the answer to everybody's problems. Keep some compassion for the people who you will leave behind and who have to put up with this antisocial mob.

When you leave, don't look back and say a silent prayer of thanks

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Sorry but I'm with Sombreuil on this one

I worked bl**dy hard for my house, long hours, travelling all over the UK, and sacrificed a relationship for work, so that I could afford to live in a very desirable postcode, surrounded by professional people who cared about their community and neighbours.

What do i get for my trouble? A family of SC*M, a psychologically ill NFH who uses his kids and wife as terrorist punchbags and encourages them to destroy and erode any evidence of a great neighbourhood.

They too used to live in a council estate - so did I when I grew up. I was taught respect, no cheek and how to live considering others. This new generation (sorry to you younger ones - I'm 35 and can already see this emerge) just don't give a stuff about anyone, even themselves.

The sad thing is, I used to love kids, but now cannot even bear to go visit a friend who has 3 boys, cos' I know they'll be playing football etc. and I will doubtfully have children myself, its affected me that badly.

Cannot wait to get out of here, shame really, cos everyone else in the cul-de-sac is nice, professional and intelligent, so can truly appreciate others are reasonable rational people.

So Sombreuil, whilst its not entirely fair to paint all HA/Social Housing the same (my NFH are private owners, supposedly he is a manager), its my belief that its a generational thing

From the old duffer.

T

Comment

Hi Sombruiel,

just want to agree with what the others have said.

Hope the frog behaves himself!!

"Take off and nuke the site from orbit- it's the only way to be sure!"

apologies if you are an "Aliens" fan

Posh Noodle - NOT for the likes of YOU!!

Comment

Phoned the police, was in tears as hubby was out, they dont want to know, could not care less

That is typical. We've all had this response. I'm about to update everyone on my Stupid Neighbours thread about this.
          Now, these creatures are bringers of death and misery. They will never eat, they will never sleep, and they will never stop.

We are part of an ancient secret society. For three thousand years we have guarded the Cities and Towns. We are sworn at manhood to do any and all in our power to stop the NFH from ever being reborn into this world.

So what's the plan?

Rescue the damsel in distress, stop the bad guys, save the world.

Comment

Their attitude defies belief really and it does make you so angry that these people can just ride rough-shod over everyone and get away with it laughing. It's a sad, sad situation.

However, just remember that there will always be low life in our society. Always. Sometimes we're unlucky enough to have them move near us and, because we are nice people, we physically can't retaliate. However, I do believe that the good people outthere firmly outweigh the bad and the chances of this happening again will be very low. Your moving is your only answer and, within a week of being in your new home, you will feel like a new person. You will be more tolerant too as the odd kid kicking about in the street will seem like nothing compared to what you've had in the past. All this trouble will soon seem like light years ago and you can perhaps start to laugh at it.

Enjoy your pond (lucky you!). Ponds are fantastic and I wish I had room for one.

Good luck.

Jeannie

Comment

Jeannie,

The point you make about it all being ok after moving is the only thing keeping me sane at the moment. I am absolutely 110% certain that within days of moving and settling into my lodgings I will be a new person. The last 2 years have been tough for me in every respect, but particularly the last 4 months or so with this lot of SC*M next door.

I am starting to get excited (though, cannot count chickens till hatched, ie. exchanged contracts) about the future, me and some mates are planning a 2-3 month holiday in Europe, in TENTS, so can move if NFH pitch next to us!!!

Sombrueil, I really think this is the darkest hour before the dawn, keep strong, stay busy and focus on whats just around the corner = HAPPINESS

T

Comment

Well i got a shock yesterday, the police phoned me to see what the situation was, he does know this family and the riff raff they attract, he told me, there are now laws, so he is going to see them today, and he said if they dont behave they will find themselves living in a tent, so today it has been quite pleasant, always is in the mornings as they all only get up after dinner time. One of my other neighbours(i have 3 back neighbours my garden is so big) has 4 kids, his garden is fenced off and they have been playing football but no hassle cos they treat their garden and my garden with respect, although it is a HA house he has got,he built his own fencing/shed and has a greenhouse, i wished him and his family lived directly at the back.

Comment

That's good news, sombruiel The police and HA might get together and issue some ASBO's. It's a step in the right direction

Misty
                  "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                  X