X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I go to Court tomorrow! Thursday

Hi all

Well I have my second appearance in court tomorrow due to my NFH!

Am v scared - my solicitor is good - NFH could have dropped his fabricated allegations but instead has made me suffer all the more...the builder that is! lol

Will let you know the outcome tomorrow

Think of me please at 9:30 am - will look stunning anyway in my best jacket and blouse and long skirt!

Take care all

love witsend xxx

Wishing you lots of luck!

stay focused and if he stares at you stare right back again!!

let us know how it goes, will be thinking of you.

Comment

Good Luck!

Stay you, and don't let them make out you're someone else!

H.

Comment

Good luck Witsend!

Let us know how you get on when you're back and tell us what you can

Comment

Wishing you all the best!

Comment

Good luck. Take deep breaths and don't let him psyche you out. Remember he's there in his grey holey underpants

Misty
            "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Hope it goes OK for you tomorrow.

Let us know when you feel ready to.

Comment

Good luck Witsend.

You have played your cards perfectly and BY THE BOOK.

I was thinking of you, as we all were, at 9:30. You were not alone.
                Now, these creatures are bringers of death and misery. They will never eat, they will never sleep, and they will never stop.

We are part of an ancient secret society. For three thousand years we have guarded the Cities and Towns. We are sworn at manhood to do any and all in our power to stop the NFH from ever being reborn into this world.

So what's the plan?

Rescue the damsel in distress, stop the bad guys, save the world.

Comment

Witsend,

Truth and Justice will always prevail in the end, if we all stick with it.

Hope it's your day tomorrow!

Good Luck!
                  THORNYSIDE

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/thornyside

Comment

Good luck for tomorrow Witsend!

Comment

He wasn''t there!

Did you really think he would be? He is a bully and bullies will never win!

I had to stand up in court, in the dock,,,,accused - broke my heart really, just me - just thought of my lovely kids and me so soft and lovely....so sensitive

Comment

He wasn''t there![/b]

And just like any bully he's also a coward!

Awww, witsend, it must have been really horrible to stand in the dock Especially when you know you're innocent

But you know the truth and the truth is your shield.

Take care, we're all here for you

Misty
                        "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

by the way - I got bound over to keep the peace for 6 months at a cost of £100...this has actually given me power as they are not allowed to provoke me in any way at all - otherwise I call the Police or Solicitor,,,,

think I am recovering from my ordeal - taken me a couple of days

Witsend xx

Comment

Hi witsend Glad to hear you're recovering, it must have been a terrible ordeal for you

I was thinking that maybe you should get one of those tiny tape recorders handy so that if the bully/cowards try to provoke you, you will have proof of their nastiness.

I hope things are quiet and peaceful for you now. You'll need some relaxation after that ordeal.

Take care

Misty

Comment

Being bound over to keep the peace is no big deal and it hardly registers on the richter scale as being a massive hit for £100.

If you are feeling better then that is one big bonus.

Comment

Working...
                              X