This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An NFH success!!!

An advertisement for the NFH programme caught my eye. I made a phone call & explained the situation which had been bugging us for two years. (The details are too long to describe here: they are incredible.) The NFH person commented: "a brilliant story. Just what we want. But you realize we will have to speak to your troublesome neighbour." "Here's his number," I said... Three days later, his house was on the market and was soon sold. The new neighbours are brilliant. There was a twist to the end of the story: the new neighbour's solicitor queried the detail on the deeds which had caused all the trouble..it turned out that the minute piece of ground in question had belonged to us all the time (as the NFH had known!) Anyway, I thought I would let you know this and will be in touch soon with a much more serious problem in a neighbouring village, where my daughter and son-in-law live. These NFH affect the whole community.Will be in touch & will appreciate advice...

welcome Orooni!

glad you got one problem sorted, we would love to hear your tale!

Please tell us about the other situation as well, and your daughter is more than welcome to join the forum, the more the merrier in our case!

Comment

Welcome orooni

Good to hear you sorted out your own problem but sorry to hear your daughter has a problem

Look forward to hearing more from you.

Misty
      "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

glad to hear all has went well !

Comment

Hi Orooni

Glad to have you on board, that's great with your neighbours and certainly a very good fortune Sorry to hear about your daughter/son-in-laws probs - I hope they can get some help from us when you post about their story.

Can your daughter get online? They would be very welcome

Comment

Fab news for you, (I'd be singing from the rafters!) but just shows you how hard NFH problems are to sort out through the proper channels - it took an ITV features programme to get anything done.

Comment

Working...
            X