NFH Gone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFH Gone?

Couldn`t find my original posts. Just to say I`m sitting here (sadly I`ve got no champagne!) sure that my NFH have gone.Saw them get in the car with those nightmare brood of Kids From Hell and drive off a week ago.When they didn`t appear for a few days I thought they`d gone on holiday. Then I saw downstairs windows were open,even in the porch and conservatory.Bathroom window wide open to the weather. Then it slowly dawned. Had they gone? Pleeeeeease let them be gone! I like to think the Asbo team at the council have done their job properly.I will contact them to see if I can find out.
    No sign of a removal van either. I had heard that they had lived in a house just up the road and just disappeared one night.Were seen at 2am with suitcases by a neighbour. Plus they abandoned their cat.Oh I forgot to mention they have left a cat at this house too. I will report that. Good riddance! Lets hope the landlord puts normal people in next time.

Lets hope that you are right and can live a nice peaceful life now.

I would imagine it's a great feeling for you, that's not very good of them to leave the cat, cruel some people aren't they.
    Amatuers built the ark,.............................................. ........................................ professionals built the Titanic

The early bird gets the worm.............................................. ...........but the second mouse gets the cheese

All mushrooms are edible............................................ ................................some only once.

Comment

That's brilliant news for you. Let's hope you have an empty house for a long time and after a decent interval a nice family move in

Comment

Working...
      X