This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOUNDARY DISPUTE

I HAVE RECIEVED A SUMMONS IN REGARDS TO A BOUNDARY DISPUTE BACK IN JULY THIS YEAR I OFFERD TO SETTLE FROM DAY BY A MEDIATOR CURRENTLY THE CLAIMANTS LEGAL FEES ARE IN THE ORDER OF 4K ANYONE HAD A SIMILAR PROBLEM.IF SO CAN YOU POST SOME GUIDENCE

Hi John and welcome to the NFHiB Forum Board

Like sweetpea has said, it would be helpful if you could give us a bit more information about what you are wanting guidance on.

From what I can read in your post, it seems like you made an agreement on the boundary issue, is that right? But that your neighbour is still pursuing even though you had reached an agreement?

I hope that you can give us a bit more, as there are members here who have experienced boundary problems and they may be able to offer you some advice on it.

Comment

hi John

welcome

we are going to need a few more details to be able to offer advice, if you can let us know the jist of it it would be good (leaving out personal details of course!)

hope to hear from you soon

Comment

Agree with Beth .. more details plz ..

FF
        Howard:"You wanna be careful, before you know it you'll wake up in a bush singing songs about brooms"

Vince:"You don't know anything about me. Do you know anything about me?"

Howard:"I know...of you"

Vince:"Yeah, well, if you knew me you'd know that I don't sing songs about brooms...I sing songs about love...

Lovely lady with the eye

Lovely lady with the eye

You've only got one but it's a good one

Lovely lady with the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye

coming forward on a string, thats not normal, urgh

Yeah! I'm in a band..."

Comment

Hi John-

Welcome to the Forum!

I hope we can help you once you have given us a bit more info :unsure: .

Boundary problems are notoriously expensive and problematic, so I can imagine how stressful this all must be. :sad:

Please come back often and keep us posted

Mazza

Comment

Working...
          X