X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings NFHIB

Hi Everyone

Just a quick hello to all, from a novice forum member.

I found the main site by chance while doing a search for a problem I'm having with my neighbour who persistantly blocks my driveway. No solution as yet.

I think the site is great and will definately recommend this to a few friends of mine.

Keep up the good work.

Ganfoss

A big welcome to you Ganfoss Good to have you here, and thanks for helping us to spread word further with your reccomendations.

Hope you find the forum helpful - when you want to, post all your info and problem and we'll see if we can help.

:nfh1:

Comment

Hi Ganfoss

Welcome to the forum!

Errgh, driveway problems are horrendous, I do feel for you .

You'll find that the members here are very supportive and can offer great advice if you need it .

The site is a wealth of info too, so do delve in!

There's usually someone about if you want to vent or off-load, so feel free to post when you are ready!

Mazza

:nfh1:

Comment

Hi Ganfoss and welcome to the NFHiB Forum Board

If you've got an inconsiderate neighbour, then you've come to the right place .

What kind of action have you taken so far regarding your neighbour and the blocking of your driveway? :huh:

I'm sure if you can tell us a bit more information we might be able to share some experiences and/or suggestions with you. Not saying that you'll end up with a perfect solution, but you may start off down the right way .

Holly

Comment

Hi Ganfoss and welcome

Sorry that you're having problems with your neighbour blocking you in. What have you tried so far to tackle the problem? Maybe we can come up with some ideas for you if you want to give us some more information

Take care

Blue Cow

Comment

Hi Ganfoss and welcome

Sorry to hear you've got problems but hopefully member here will give you the advice you need to solve it

Misty
            "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Hi Ganfoss and welcome

It's a real shame that you have had to come to this site...but we are glad to have you

Tri

Comment

Working...
              X