This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 'Ralph Kramden'-type NFH

My particular NFH has always reminded me a lot of Ralph Kramden from the classic TV show "The Honeymooners" or his cartoon counterpart Fred Flintstone.

To be at his worst, he needs the support of several others who act as enablers, whom play the Ed Norton / Barney Rubble roles.

By himself, the NFH is much tamer, and the enablers by themselves are normally benign, even when together.

For trouble occur, "Ralph" has to be in the company of at least one "Ed".

Are there similar patterns in anyone else's situation?
    Some people claim that there's a woman to blame, but I think its's all... Richard's fault!

Visit the Sounds of the cul-de-sac @ www.richardsfault.com [/url]

Hi RF

I think you'll find that many members here will be along very soon who will definitely identify with that!

Mazza

Comment

Hi,

I think NFH are just bullies, they were probably bullies at school and now they are adult bullies and bullies always need an audience. I think you are doing the flintstones an injustice. I think a perfect match would be a lump of stone.

I have the same results when I see my NsFH on their own, they look away, pretend they don't see me, totally different when they are mob handed.

Antique.

Comment

Ours only seems to really play up when she has one of her daughters with her....

We only get the loud music now when they have visitors.

There's a lot in what you say!
        "You have to be the change you wish to see in the world"

Comment

Working...
        X