This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Tracy

WELL I AM STILL AROUND AFTER HAVING LOADS OF PROBS ON MY TRANSFER TO BT Broadband.

Never again and now i am back to good old AOL!

And still trying to sort out NFH and BT broadband and the £800 bill i recieved for something i was told cost £50.!

Long Story, nearly as long as NFH story!

Well am now into year 6 and still recieving same problems apart from when they had a 3 month Asbo order which is now finished!

Council still making a load of C*** reasons as to why it hasn't worked for me and as to why they can do no more to them, Ethnic Minority and all that!

And as most members will have seen me and hubby away for a week as we need a break from our house from hell that we own and just so happen to own next door from nice council tenants!

Don't report much on here as i have been really down and even more down with BT lately, not sure who is worse NFH or BT, when i have sorted out Bt will let you know!

Anyway i am still around and will hopefully have a nice NFH week free in Spain, will send you a postcard if i have a address to send too!!!

Tracy.

Hi Tracy, and sorry to hear you are having both a miserable nfh time, and internet provider problems as well...sounds as if that has been a costly nightmare

Have your council stated reasons why they cannot take things further? Are you still logging and reporting problems with your neighbours?

It sounds as if you feel as if you're fighting a losing battle, and I hope you have a really relaxing holiday, and come back all refreshed

Regards,

Sapph

Comment

Just wanted to say hi

Sounds like you've been going through the mill .

Hope you have a nice break and that things improve for you on the NFH front very soon

Mazza

:nfh1:

Comment

Hi Tracy, sorry to hear about your neighbour (and BT!! :angry: )

I hope that you have a relaxing holiday and that the weather is kind to you.

Take care

Blue Cow

Comment

Hi Tracy

To say I'm not surprised that your NFH is still there would be an understatement. I'm becoming increasingly aware that many HA's are letting situations like yours get out of hand. The excuses they use are usually the same: ooh, can't evict people with kids, ooh, can't evict an ethnic minority NFH - not PC you know. Ooh, tried to evict but judge wouldn't let us..and so on and so on ad infinitum!!

Not much I can say about BT broadband, my daughter got it last month and seems ok with it but she's probably one of the 'few'! I read a letter sent by somebody to NTL about rotten service, couldn't print it here as this is a family site but he'd probably be very sympathetic to your plight.

Anyway, I hope you have lovely relaxing and peaceful time on holiday, let us know how it went when you get back Take care

Misty
          "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Working...
          X