This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Common Assault

I have had ongoing problems with my neighbours for two years now. The final straw came on tuesday morning when we drove her car into the back of me. I am know waiting to fine out if I am going to br charged for common assault as she says that I grabbed her.

:rant:

I wish I had now at least I would have something to be charged for.

Hi Madam H

Welcome to the Forums!

You sound like you are having a bad time of it :sad: .

Please let us know a little more so we can offer more specifice advice and support .

In the meantime, you did the right thing by not clumping her one - from what you say, they will have nothing to go on.

Please come and have a rant anytime - there's (almost) always someone hanging about to 'listen' .

You'd be amazed what a difference it can make to off-load it somewhere.

All the best

Mazza

:nfh1:

Comment

Hi thanks a lot. It's good to know your not the only one having problems.

Comment

Welcome to the forum board Madamhooch - glad you've arrived here.

Your Neighbour problem sounds stressful, as indeed all NFH probs are - as Mazza says members here have first hand experience and can all help you.

I'm not sure I understand what happened? Your neighbour drove into the back of your car or the other way around? Did the 'grabbing' happen when you both got out, etc?

Hope you can make it back on often.

Comment

Hi Matthew

Me and my neighbour had had words as usual when I came out of my front door. I told her that if she had something to say to come over and tell me what the problem was. I drove off doen our street after ging about 700 yards I came uponj a parked car, so as I put on my brakes to slow down to ovrertake the parked car, I looked in mymirrow and my neighbour was coming at me. After she had hit me, I got out of the car and opend her door and whent mad. She then says i draged her out of the car.

Comment

With regards to the car accident, this will be covered by your respective insurance companies.

Let them sort it out, including the alleged assault. That's what you pay them for. Don't enter into any discussion with your neighbour over this.

a) It won't be resolved by entering into a discussion

'b) You may jeopardize your case.

Perhaps you could enlghten us on the previous two years experience of problems with your neighbour.
            Now, these creatures are bringers of death and misery. They will never eat, they will never sleep, and they will never stop.

We are part of an ancient secret society. For three thousand years we have guarded the Cities and Towns. We are sworn at manhood to do any and all in our power to stop the NFH from ever being reborn into this world.

So what's the plan?

Rescue the damsel in distress, stop the bad guys, save the world.

Comment

Hi Madamhooch and welcome

Sounds like you've had a bad week :badmood:

I was just wondering if anyone saw what happened (probably likely if there was a crash). If there were any witnesses, then this would help your case.

Let us know what the police say on whether you are to be charged...

Take care

Blue Cow

Comment

Hi Madamhooch, and welcome to NFHiB

Sorry to hear that things seem to be at a nightmare pitch with this neighbour :badmood: As Rockbank says, don't enter into any discussion about this, and let the insurance co. deal with it. It's not worth having your words twisted, and argument about fault should not take place when insurance claims are involved.

Do feel free to post more about the problems leading up to this situation when you are ready.

Regards,

Sapph

Comment

Hi madamhooch and welcome

Just to echo what the others have said, leave this last incident to your car insurers.

Like Rockbank has said, it would help to know a little more about your history.

Comment

Hi madamhooch and welcome to the forum

Sorry to hear about your experience with NFH I think it's usual that if your car is hit from the rear that the other driver will be found culpable. She was obviously driving too close!

Unless she has witnesses to the alleged assault it will be her word against yours. I'd agree with other members who have said not to speak to her - about anything.

Come back often, if you need to rant we've got a great ranter's folder.

Misty
                    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Hello and welcome,

sorry you had to come here just like all of us.

NFH will lie and lie to get their own way or drive you out - mine did.

They will try and make life very hard and it is hard to ignore it but you should blank her and not let her wind you up face to face as she will know she is bothering you and this will encourage the behaviour.

What actually happened in the accident??

I agree with the others - do not dicuss it with her as it may give her more ammunition - were there no witnesses?

she cant do you for assault with no proof it wont stand up in court without evidence - i say let your insurance companies deal with it and just blank her - if she thinks you are not bothered by her it will get on her nerves as she wants you to retaliate - so dont!!! :nfh1:

Comment

Working...
                      X