This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATE

Today, my wife has had a visit from the Gentleman who is dealing with our case at the Housing Association. He actualy went to speak to the NFH :nfh1: , but as always they would not answer the door to him. :banghead: He told my wife that they have asked the NFH for access to the K'sFH school records, but she will not grant it. This is probably because they are either never there or when they are they are causing trouble.

The HA have also got police records of the number of times that they have been called out. Over what time period this is I'm not sure.

They are also waiting for the report from Enviomental Health, who seem to be dragging their heels, from our last lot of recordings.

Also The HA gent is getting a little p**sed off that our MP keeps phoning him, it seems that my e-mails DO have an influence.

Just to keep you updated really

Chris :ban:

Well done Chris and family Thanks for the update, things are moving onwards then which is great, keep the pressure on them too now you've got their attention.

Bit of luck the HA seem to be sitting up and taking some notice! Let us know how you go.

:ban:

Comment

Hi Chris,

That's a really positive update from the HA. I hope that things start happening really soon.

:nfh1:

Also - fair play to your MP, keep mailing him is what I say!!

Take care

Blue Cow

Comment

Ooo!

MPs do have a place in our lives then!! :lol:

good on him!

hope it gets sorted out swiftly now

Comment

well chrisbuzz,

thats actually quite encouraging as some action is going on. so many times we hear of frustrating inactivity on the part of the authorities.

who is your mp? not frank field by any chance (more power to his elbow!)
          http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

That sounds really good .. I wish our MP was as hardworking .. rather than always 'sounding off' in the local press.

FF
            Howard:"You wanna be careful, before you know it you'll wake up in a bush singing songs about brooms"

Vince:"You don't know anything about me. Do you know anything about me?"

Howard:"I know...of you"

Vince:"Yeah, well, if you knew me you'd know that I don't sing songs about brooms...I sing songs about love...

Lovely lady with the eye

Lovely lady with the eye

You've only got one but it's a good one

Lovely lady with the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye

coming forward on a string, thats not normal, urgh

Yeah! I'm in a band..."

Comment

Well at least the HA seem to be taking things seriously. Perhaps they are going for ASBO's which, I understand, are a multi-agency thing. Which is probably why they want the school and police records.

I suppose the HA can only work as fast as the other agencies will let them. Good to hear your MP is on the ball as well.

Don't give up Best of luck

Misty
              "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

That's good news Chris .

It might also be worth checking our whether your local authority have an Anti-Social Behaviour Unit/Team and seeing if your MP can contact them about your concerns too.

Stick with it and keep us updated .

Comment

Working...
                X