This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on my situation

Thanks for all the support and feedback on www.richardsfault.com.

Things have improved overall, with the exception of a session last Friday night which was right out of Animal House!

Click on the two drunk guy icons on the homepage and visit the new DRUNKS section. It was almost worth putting up with to get this once-in-a-lifetime material.

Cheers!
    Some people claim that there's a woman to blame, but I think its's all... Richard's fault!

Visit the Sounds of the cul-de-sac @ www.richardsfault.com [/url]

Hi Richardsfault

What a delightful person - not :huh:

What a racket - that kind of noise sounds like a house quite near to me and it's truly awful.

Where you at with making any complaints?

Great site BTW

Comment

Hi RF

Unfortunately my p.c. does not seem up to appreciating the full extent of the site, but caught selected snippets! Delightful :lol:

As Holly says...where're you up to??

Sapph

Comment

For now, my only actions against them has been the sweet revenge of building this site and sharing it with folks like you. Their drunken session has provided me with great new material that I hope you all are enjoying!
        Some people claim that there's a woman to blame, but I think its's all... Richard's fault!

Comment

Well RF, as long as it satisfies! :lol:

But think about action too?!

Sapph

Comment

If things ever got bad enough, I will have to take other action. Overall, there has been considerable improvement, with the exception of last Friday which I believe is an isolated incident. If there is any more of that, I will definitly take action.

One day soon, one of them, or a spouse, a child, a co-worker, etc. will come across this site through a third party and ask "Isn't that us/you?".

At that moment, my revenge is complete!

Comment

Absolutely fine....whatever it takes RF With you all the way

And humour goes a long way :P

Sapph

Comment

One day soon, one of them, or a spouse, a child, a co-worker, etc. will come across this site through a third party and ask "Isn't that us/you?".

Oh, to be a fly on the wall that fine day But please be careful, people can be very unpredictable in their responses to this kind of thing

Misty
                "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                X