X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish Me Luck!

hello again all!!

i have finally reached a date for my appeal,re injunction against NFH. it is on wed's and i am in two minds as to how it is going to go.

i have now got to collate all my evidence and show a room full of people what we lived through.

i can't beleive that it has come to this. if their decision however is not what i want i am seriously considering going to our local press.

last week they had a story of a family who were going through NFH problems and every one was backing them i.e police MP's local councillor's and the housing assosiation. the reason why , it was a racial thing . i do feel sorry for them and i am happy they are getting help but it do's make you wonder what sort of world you live in when you are going through worse and no one will help.

:banghead:

my last post i said that i had been round to NFH's "friend" to sort out why they had been into my work threathening me.#

well it paid off, not only has the woman apologised but has actually been very friendly when passing in the street.

Apparently i terrified her by turning up (not my intention) as she had been told i was a push over and that i would never stand up for my self.

I am just happy that at least 1 person out of this sorry mess has actually seen the light and is letting me live peacefully. only 99 more to go LOL.

well i am off for now and hope i haven't bored you.

i shall pop back once i have heard from my hearing to let you know how it went.

take care all and try and keep smiling.

BATS. :nfh1: :ban: :nfh1:

Good luck, batfree We'll all be praying you get what you want

Glad to hear that at least one person has seen through your NFH and is willing to be friendly. Let's hope it's a good omen

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Good luck for Wednesday. Hope everythings goes your way - give them hell.

INDESPAIR

Comment

Keep us updated Bats - we're all thinking of you.

Comment

Good luck

goosegirl.

Comment

Lots of luck Batfree

Keep us posted...everything will be crossed! :lol:

Sapph

Comment

Very very good luck Bats :clover: :clover:

Got everything crossed for you :lol:

Tri

Comment

Ooo!!

best of luck to you, hope it goes the way you need it to

BTW.....you never bore us!!

Comment

Best of luck.

Please let us know how it goes :unsure:

Mazza

:nfh1:

Comment

:P hi all ,

i have been to my appeal and i wish i hadn't bothered.

thay don't take into account tgat we have had to move twice and the evidence you have acquired from all sorts of people . doctors pshycologists other neighbours ect all they wanted to know was had i been approached by her in the last 2 weeks.

:banghead: DUH nooooooo. why is that , oh i wonder, lets see, maybe because i don't go into our local town any more except for work.

They really are dumb (my feelings).

But i did have my buddy with me who had moved away because of nfh with me .

She moved back down 4 weeks ago and her children were at the local park and NFH was there and started giving her children abuse.(she did'nt tell me that).

So she spoke up at the appeal and explained that even though she had been away from our area (appox 500 miles) nearly 7 months she was still out to cause trouble with them when she met them. (hope this makes sence).

They did seem interested by that piece of info and have told me to wait at least 7/10 days for their decision so fingers and everything else crossed .

other than getting the injunction we are thinking or selling up and s***ing off to america. at least they have better laws and way's of life over there.

Thanks for all of the support, you are all stars to me.

Take care and keep smiling.

Thoughts to all.

BATS.

:ban: :nfh1: :ban:

Comment

Hi Batfree

I'm so sorry that the hearing didn't get the outright result you needed! But really hope that the outcome is positive in the 7 to 10 days And, at least , all of this, and your standing up for yourself, seems to have had the desired effect.....long may it continue . Lots of luck, and keep in touch!

Sapph

Comment

Hi Bats

Sorry that you have had to endure this hearing with such unreasonable people. I hope that the result in 7/10 days is what you hope it will be

Got everything crossed for you

Tri

Comment

Fingers crossed Batfree. We may be following you over to the USA in due course too. But they have NFH over there too.

Its amazing when you read the press articles though what people have to put up with before anything gets done.
                          Now, these creatures are bringers of death and misery. They will never eat, they will never sleep, and they will never stop.

We are part of an ancient secret society. For three thousand years we have guarded the Cities and Towns. We are sworn at manhood to do any and all in our power to stop the NFH from ever being reborn into this world.

So what's the plan?

Rescue the damsel in distress, stop the bad guys, save the world.

Comment

all crossed here to Bats!!

good luck is coming your way!! :lol:

Comment

Hi Bats

Thanks for updating us - really hope you get what you need here. Sounds like they got a bit fixated on one issue/point, but hopefully you've made them look at the bigger picture and take all into account.......let us know when you can

Good Luck! :nfh1:

Comment

Working...
                              X