This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Yet Again !

Well my friends yet again we have had another well how would you put it misshap! Went over to my car the other morning to find that my boot and bonnett had all been scartched,i was really :cry: my car is my pride and joy nxt to my family.I take real good care of it and i still think that it is a jelousy thing.I have had enough we all have and i all want is to get the hell out of here away from living in fear constantly.We have tryed the council yet again but they just seem not to listen to us at all.We are going to see them again tomorow.as for my car well i will fix it but it is never gonna be the same again. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: please someone help me i am at a complete loss :cry: :cry:

Hi Silky

They couldn't get to you any other way so they picked on your car :angry:

You will of course have to report this to the police as it will all be evidence of what is actually going on.

I'm really sorry to hear about what has happened

Tri

Comment

Hi Silky

Sorry to hear about your car. I know that you will have a pretty good idea who damaged your car, but do you have evidence of it? Have you got a CCTV camera pointing at your car?

Have you been in touch with the Police about the damage?

I've just had a quick look at your earlier posts and I can't find any information about the type of housing you and your NFH live in. Do you own or rent? If you rent is it from the Council, Housing Association or a private landlord.

I'm assuming from your post tonight that you're in Council accommodation. They should have given you some blank sheets to record any incidents of nuisance. If they haven't given you any yet, then you can print one off from the Resources section on the NFH Home Page.

Nice to hear from you again , but shame about the circumstances. :sad:

Comment

Damage to property is the act of the ultimate coward - I would seriously recommend CCTV as Hollygolightly suggested - I installed it after my NFH damaged my property and he's being prosecuted now. Sometimes it's the only way to prove these sc*m carry out their cowardly acts (usually under cover of darkness).

Comment

Hi,

I second Simon's point. These people are cowards, and operate like cockroaches. They creep around in the dark, and run when the spotlight is on them.

CCTV is the way to go. Get them on camera, and it's very hard to deny that they did the deed.

Keep your chin up!

rgds

Alan

Comment

Hi sorry i havent been here for a wee while but i just cant take anymore of her **** i had to go away for a bit,which is really hard for me as i suffer from agaraphobia so my home is more like a prison and im the prisoner.The cctv idea is great but my car is parked over the road in a public car park as my house is on a main road.My home is council prppetry but them they dont give a toss as long as they are getting the money for the property what do they care.The thing upstairs is well aware of my medical problems and she IS playing on that,she knows i dont go out unless i have too.If and when i do go out i get follwed and abuse shouted at me and my family.i just want to give up :blink: :sad: :sad:

Thanks to you all for all your help nice to know its not just us.

The other thing that annoys me is the fact that my NFH makes out that she is so hard done by that we are making her life hell,but i swear we dont all we want is a quiet life,we dont bother anybody but we dont get the same respect back :ban: :ban: :ban:

Comment

Hi sorry i havent been here for a wee while but i just cant take anymore of her **** i had to go away for a bit,which is really hard for me as i suffer from agaraphobia so my home is more like a prison and im the prisoner.

You have my sympathy Silky, my mother suffer's from the same health problem.

It is cruel what is happening to you and your family.

The cctv idea is great but my car is parked over the road in a public car park as my house is on a main road.My home is council prppetry but them they dont give a toss as long as they are getting the money for the property what do they care.

The same impression i get from my landlord's, i infact pointed this out to them, that if we refused to pay our rent, they would not hesitate in taking us to court to have us evicted. The area manager of my area agreed with me and said o yes we would take you too court if this was to be the case. I then pointed out that it is strange how they A****E allow a family who have vandalized one of their property's, are anti-social and have had on numerous occassion's had complaint's made about them from various resident's, but are allowed to continually get away with anti-social behaviour....obviously money is more improtant to my landlord than the mental health and emotional well being of decent resident/s. I have been sent blank forms' to fill in, anyway

putting my own rambling's to one side, surely a housing authority can not wash their hand's of this kind of behaviour which Silky is experiencing?

The thing upstairs is well aware of my medical problems and she IS playing on that,she knows i dont go out unless i have too.

People describe her as a coward, i personaly would put her down as plain evil and a heathen. Let's pray that the saying "what go's round come's round", ring's true for her.

If and when i do go out i get follwed and abuse shouted at me and my family.i just want to give up.

Dis-heartening as it is and i have to admit Silky, i read your post and i actually found myself seething with rage at what you and your family are having to go through, you must not give up nor give in...tempting as it..these's people are a plague on humanity and they mustnt win.

If abuse is being shouted at you in the street, then please get something that can record her vilemouthed uttering's..making a recording of it.....get as much evidence as you can. Send it to your landlord with a letter demanding action to be taken, tell them that you are also sending evidence to your local MP and councillor's and that also a complaint will be made against them if they still refuse to act and to deal with your most upsetting experience's.

The good folk's on these's board's may say that my way is wrong.....but me think's some people the power's to be need a bleeden rocket up their backside's.

Thanks to you all for all your help nice to know its not just us.

It is kind of comforting to hear, well read post's that support you and understand what one are going through

The other thing that annoys me is the fact that my NFH makes out that she is so hard done by that we are making her life hell,but i swear we dont all we want is a quiet life,we dont bother anybody but we dont get the same respect back.

We all have a right to live in peace and safety but alas we live in a me me me society, where people or some people seem to know their right's but know nothing about responsibilty toward's other's.

NFH see decencey, being civil and well mannered respectful and having consideration for other's as a sign of weakness.

DONT LET THEM BEND YOU SILKY! Easy for me to say, after all my problem's on the face of some of the horror story's on this site are quite tame.

Chin up.

Comment

Hi Silky

And sorry this neighbour seems to be making life a misery for you!

I suppose it's difficult for the police/ council to take action over the car, if there is no evidence to show who did the damage

You really need to log any incidents of verbal abuse, etc, and keep the council updated, and perhaps follow it up in writing. If you have any witnesses to any incidents...friends, neighbours?....that would help. Are any other neighbours having any problems with this neighbour? If so, maybe they would be willing to talk to the council. Do any incidents happen outside your flat door? Maybe CCTV would still be useful in that case?

Good luck with your visit to the council

Sapph

Comment

Working...
                X