No announcement yet.

Need Help On" Wording" Letter

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need Help On" Wording" Letter

    hello no luck or reply from my posting 2 days ago.

    if anyone can gelp me putting a letter together " telling noisy neighbour that we intent to report them to local council agency for noise", and also intend to seek legal advice [ last bit though just to scare them as we cannot afford this]

    l did already send them a letter asking them to be less noisy, but nothing changed, so l,m hoping this letter they might take a bit more seriously if l could make it sound professional.

    cheers eveyone.

  • #2
    Hi goes...


    Despite numerous requests to keep down the level of noise created by yourselves, our household continues to be disturbed by noise from your property which we consider to be a nuisance.

    If this does not decrease to an acceptable level, we will have no choice but to ask the Environmental Health Department of ......... Council to investigate the excessive noise (under the Noise Act 1996), and pursue asking them to treat it as a Statutory Nuisance under the Environmental Protection Act (1990).

    Please consider our request, or we will have no alternative other than to pursue this matter.

    Yours sincerely


    Maybe a bit too much information for them???



    • #3
      Hi kevincharles

      Quite a few members did reply to your first query. If you click here:

      and scroll down, you'll be able to see what everyone said.

      Good luck.