This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Dealings With Noise-abusing Neighbors

Let me begin by saying that I am an American from Texas. I have developed my own NFH website that focuses on actual MP3 samples of sonic abuse received from three adult neighbors who sing and play guitars in an open garage at night.

My site www.richardsfault.com gives full details and features a categorized collection of MP3 sound samples collected outside my suburban cul-de-sac home. I even give an audio welcome in my own voice, complete with corny background music!

Most of the sounds feature my neighbors whom I dubbed "The Garage Singers". Other sounds are classified as strange, annoying, or relaxing. There are sections for July 4th and New Years, both noisy celebrations here in Texas with lots of fireworks. Some of the tracks feature The Garage Singers along with explosions and general mayhem.

NFH's are the same the world over, and I am sure my situation could occur anywhere.

I give complete technical details as to how I do this. I would like nothing more than to inspire other sites and link to them.
    Some people claim that there's a woman to blame, but I think its's all... Richard's fault!

Visit the Sounds of the cul-de-sac @ www.richardsfault.com [/url]

Hi and welcome to the Forum Richardsfault

Sorry to hear you're having problems with noise over there.

What legal remedies are there in America to deal with noise nuisance?

I'll have a listen when I've got access to a computer with a sound card.

Comment

Hi Richard and welcome

I've just been to your website and listened to some of your sound files. Some of them are quite humerous, e.g. the cat sounds, got my cat wondering where the other cat was But some of them are so typical of ignorant, selfish, abusive NFH. You have my sympathy having to live so close to that

Just goes to prove NFH know no barriers

Take care and don't let the *********s grind you down

Misty
      "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

hi there I had a look and listen too!

took the liberty of signing your guest book aswell!

amazingly the noises are the same all over the world!

ggrrrrrrr to NFH!! :badmood: :nfh1:

Comment

Working...
        X