X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonkers Or What? Totally Bemused....

Hello All.

We are lucky in that our neighbours from hell are moving in the near future. we hope contract pending, howver if they end up staying we will have to try and get something sorted ref NFH and their behaviour.

Their behaviour still is totally and utterly barking. After I cleared out some 40 ciggi butts of our lawn at the front, 7-8 new ones appeared from nowhere, so I really cheesed off with this picked them all up and chucked them back over to the NFH's side. Ha i thought.... but on coming back from dropping hubby at work, ciggi butts had magically

reappeared!!!!!

Could not believe it.

And tonight whilst loading our car up to go on holiday, the bimbo and her gob 4 u boyfriend were sat on the drive in their car, with windows open, stereo blaring, with ciggies dangling from their mouths, flicking ash onto our property. They sat in their car like a couple of wax work dummies, totally unmoved that they looked likea pair of god knows what......

My hubby has just informed me that our side alley leading to back gate is now cluttered with their rubbish, old rabbit hutches, carpets and CIGGERETTE packets.

Thank god we are going on holiday, they can have as many parties as they wish, other neighbours have complained to us about their bonkers behaviour.

Did not know people like them existed before we met them Cannot understand their mentality, totally bemused

Helina :nfh1: h34r: [SIZE=7]

Hi helina

Best to not think about them too much - they are simply people who couldn't give two hoots.

Is it a public alley way down the side where all the other larger rubbish has been dumped by them? If so, it may be worth trying to give your Council a ring about clearing it.

Have you broached the issue of the fag ends with your nfh? If so, what did they say?

Hope you have a nice holiday away from your nfh .

Comment

Hi helina,

Sorry to hear you have problems.

Try not to let their childish antics drag you down.

Ignore them as much as possible, think about something else. Every minute you spend diverting your attention is a kind of victory because they won't be getting you down.

spook
      'The only kind of courage that matters is the kind that gets you from one minute to the next.' - Mignon McLaughlin

Comment

hi there.
        http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

Working...
        X