This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, Maybe

Hubby was speaking to a neighbour tonight and was told that NFH next door will be moving out tomorrow I don't know how the other neighbour knows so it's just a rumour at the mo.

But I shall be up early, nose pressed against the window, watching and waiting tomorrow

Wish me luck

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

good luck with that Misty!

hope they leave and I hope they go quietly!

Comment

Wishing you well Mistey

Comment

Well, I got up this morning a bit late because I couldn't get to sleep until around 3.am

Kept watch for about an hour; the young lad next door was hanging around his front door. Then I got fed up waiting and went back upstairs to read the paper. About half an hour later I heard a clinking sound. I thought Molly was on the rampage....but no....there on the floor in the hallway was a bunch of keys. No note, no explaination, just keys.

They were for next-door. So I assume they've left and couldn't be bothered handing the keys into the HA. So I phoned the HA and left a message for the chap that's been dealing with problem. The girl on the phone asked if somebody could come around and pick up the keys. No problem

One down, 4 to go Now all I have to worry about is who the heck they'll put next door next time

Misty
        "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

really?!!!

have you checked through their windows? made sure they reall have gone!!

if yes then

Woohoo!!

good for you misty!!

now to get rid of the rest of them!!

Comment

Excellent! Here's hoping the next neighbours are considerate and decent.........it's not too much to ask is it eh?!

Well done with your perseverance Misty

Comment

Thanks all

No, Beth, I've not looked through their windows, I'm too much of a chicken to do that. But they didnt' bring much with them anyway so there wouldn't be much to see.

I can't believe they've only been there about six weeks!!!! It felt like a year!! I think the neighbour on the other side of them will be even more pleased than I am because he got a lot more of the noise.

I still think they had a bit of a brass neck to shove the keys through my door without a word of explanation. Still, I won't have them knocking on the door every five minutes borrowing!! True they brought things back, but I'm not a flippin' lending library Oh, look at me, I can't just be pleased I still have to have a moan

Just hope the HA hurry up an come and collect these flippin' keys. I hate unexpected responsibilities

Misty

Comment

Great news Misty!

Can you try to encourage the HA to place "decent" tenants in next time? I would be tempted to write to them stating that after all the problems you've had, you feel it's reasonable for them to take your feelings into account when considering who to rehouse.

Comment

Thanks again to everybody

Well, they've gone but their memory lingers on. See rants folder, 'Is it worth it'

Misty

Comment

Working...
                  X