This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Good but Unknown Deed

The evil-one is doing a good deed for us today, but unknown to them.

The garden gate is being opened for use!

Before, they had the gate blocked with rubbish so whenever someone wanted to the garden, they went via the back door and slamming the door in the process. Now they can use the gate access for the kids and others thus reducing the back door usage somewhat.

I'm posting it here under successes because anything that reduces the noise in our favor is a winner, however small!

Peter J.

Oooh, Peter another little victory Hopefully, very soon they'll turn into ordinary neighbours Fingers crossed but no holding breath

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Thanks Peter - good to hear that Lots of little sucesses your way recently, they all add up eh

Comment

One slamming door less is definitely a small victory.

Great news!

Little by little, hopefully this situation will get better for you Peter. Are you feeling better/ more confident in yourself and how you have dealt with this as a result of these little victories?

Comment

Originally posted by hollygolightly@May 15 2003, 9:35 PM

Are you feeling better/ more confident in yourself and how you have dealt with this as a result of these little victories?
          Yes to that.

There could be more.. I don’t want to get carried away, but it's just *possible* the girl teen has moved out! (remember the boy teen - the worst one he moved out months ago) I say this because her boyfriend arrived today with a big self-hire van and in went furniture etc. This may have been just a trip to the local dump, but I will find out what happened there soon.

The true victory will be when they all go, but wow so far!

Peter J.

Comment

Working...
          X