This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, they did it!

A small success happened today. As usual, the weekend starts with workshop bill hammering about the house like a builder on a time budget. But today was particularly fierce with heavy solid hammer blows coming through my bedroom wall.

2 minutes later and....

Knock...Knock...

"Hello there, very sorry about the noise. We are fitting some floors to the girls bedroom..."

WOW! a first apology in 4 years of noise hell!

This is very significant because this very act of apology show they are conscious their noise effects us and regret this is the case. Nothing beats me more than knowing they have no idea how we suffer, or if they do and didn't care, so today my mind is a little more relaxed about the issue.

A small success indeed, but a jolly good start

Peter J.

Brilliant, thanks for letting us know Peter Small successes can lead to bigger ones eh Hoping it does for you, a great start.

Comment

Peter, a small but significant step in the right direction Its amazing the difference a small apology can make

Hope you have a lovely, relaxing weekend

Misty
      "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Really pleased for your Peter.

It is a step in the right direction. This gives everyone hope that NFH can change their behaviour when they want to, I hope that yours carries on showing some consideration for you from now on.

Great news!

Comment

Thanks all,

We do of course still have serious problems plaguing us (see my other post today) but with this apology and the front door replacement noted elsewhere, this has brought us 2 steps forward for the first time ever

Thanks.

Peter J.

Comment

its sad that you post one bit of good news Peter and then NFH let you down again

I hope that this is the first haltering step the NFH make towards you and it slowly improves.

I am sorry but it seems these things do change very slowly so you might have to put up with a bit more yet before everything gets right.

I hope things do improve lots for you!

Comment

Working...
            X