This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG! I'm so excited

Just had a phone call from the head of council neighbour complaints team - he's just been to visit our NFH with the police inspector of local area! And they've laid it on the line with nfh. It seems I don't really have to do anything else now, as they'll monitor any calls regarding the nfh to the police. I'm so chuffed. It couldn't come at a better time, as he was starting to lapse into his old ways. We had to call the police out last Thursday night as he was blasting his music in the street (enough that I could hear it inside), and his usual screaming and shouting. His ma went mad at him that night, as she was there when police eventually turned up, so that was good. But I feel it's like the best xmas pressie I could ever have. :thumbs:

Hi Flossie,

That's really good news. I hope that it works and that he's finally sorted. You've had to put up with so much c**p from this man. I feel sorry for his mother too, but she should have taken this into hand ages ago.

I hope that it works out for you

Blue Cow

Comment

Hi flossie

It's great to hear that someone is now taking some action! Hope that they carry on laying down the hard line to him. :thumbs:

Hope you have a lovely quiet Christmas.

Comment

Great news, flossie

Hopefully he will have been shocked into behaving or his mother will be shocked into kicking him out

Hope you have a wonderful peaceful Christmas

Misty
        "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Hi flossie.

Really happy for you.

Wonderful feeling. Peace of mind.

Long may it last

:thumbs:

Comment

Hi

It's good to hear that the ''authorities' are doing what they are meant to be doing for a change, eh?

Hope they keep on his back and that you have a wicked peaceful Xmas and beyond

Mazza

:ban:

Comment

Well done, great to hear some good news.

unk:

Comment

YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

good news then, about time you had some!

I really hope some serious action is being taken to stop this noise maker!!

:flowers: :clover: :flowers:

Comment

Nice one

FF

unk:
                  Howard:"You wanna be careful, before you know it you'll wake up in a bush singing songs about brooms"

Vince:"You don't know anything about me. Do you know anything about me?"

Howard:"I know...of you"

Vince:"Yeah, well, if you knew me you'd know that I don't sing songs about brooms...I sing songs about love...

Lovely lady with the eye

Lovely lady with the eye

You've only got one but it's a good one

Lovely lady with the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye

coming forward on a string, thats not normal, urgh

Yeah! I'm in a band..."

Comment

That's really great news.

But what a pity that there's no help for people like him! There's a former RAF Avionics technician who was invalided out due to mental health problems. He rants and he raves all the time.

He was outside in the vilest pouring rain the other morning as I was going to work and he was ranting. But I caught what he said and I realised that he was giving a lecture on RADAR waveguides to a classroom that really did exist 30 years ago. It is so, so sad that care in the community means leaving some poor man to scare his family and his neighbours not because he is evil but because he is unwell. :sad:

Sometimes I think the really bad neighbours are the politicians and senior social work leaders who encouraged this kind of society to exist. :angry:

Comment

apparently my nfh has had treatment for his drinking, but apparently he's not going to have any more treatent (he decided!)

Comment

wooooooooohooooo!! u go girl!!

Comment

Hi Flossie, nice to hear from you. It's great news as well...and hope it leads to a nice, peaceful festive season for you

Sapph

Comment

Working...
                          X