X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire damage

Hi all,

this is my first time in here so I'm not sure if I'm in the right place.

Has anyone got any idea how I can get my neighbour to pay for damage to some of my property caused by a fire in his garden.

Despite his promises of an insurance claim he has done nothing. I suspect his insurance company doesn't want to know and he is unwilling to put his hand in his pocket.

Am I looking at the small claims court?, I've lost about £300 worth of stuff.

Contact your own insurers and let them deal with it.
    Now, these creatures are bringers of death and misery. They will never eat, they will never sleep, and they will never stop.

We are part of an ancient secret society. For three thousand years we have guarded the Cities and Towns. We are sworn at manhood to do any and all in our power to stop the NFH from ever being reborn into this world.

So what's the plan?

Rescue the damsel in distress, stop the bad guys, save the world.

Comment

Hi Pick and welcome

Yes, I would contact my own insurers to take this matter up on my behalf.

Hope you get it sorted, please let us know how you get on.

Comment

Aye .. your insurance may pay you the costs you have incurred, then claim that from the other persons insurance?

FF
        Howard:"You wanna be careful, before you know it you'll wake up in a bush singing songs about brooms"

Vince:"You don't know anything about me. Do you know anything about me?"

Howard:"I know...of you"

Vince:"Yeah, well, if you knew me you'd know that I don't sing songs about brooms...I sing songs about love...

Lovely lady with the eye

Lovely lady with the eye

You've only got one but it's a good one

Lovely lady with the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye

coming forward on a string, thats not normal, urgh

Yeah! I'm in a band..."

Comment

Hi Pick

Welcome to the Forum

I think the others have said it all - but do you have insurance? :unsure:

Mazza

Comment

Also, see a loss assessor NOT a loss adjuster.

A loss assessor is on your side, assessing the loss you have suffered.

A loss adjuster, however, is most certainly NOT on your side. Most certainly not! It is the job of the adjuster to adjust claims. But almost always down. :sad:

Comment

Working...
            X