This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update

Well in the end I decided to submit my statement. I spent a whole week agonising over it and decided I wanted her out! I'm now waiting for something to happen as I am that paranoid.

My letting agency has sent her a letter to tell her unless she moves out they will start court proceedings. Nothing has happened yet, I don't even know if she has acknowledged the letter.

My boyfriend are I are just going to be careful for a while and will call the police at any sign of trouble. So fingers crossed she moves out without any fuss!

Well done, Dizzy I think you have made the right decision.

Good luck, hopefully she'll soon be just a bad memory

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Good luck, I hope everything goes ok for you

FF
      Howard:"You wanna be careful, before you know it you'll wake up in a bush singing songs about brooms"

Vince:"You don't know anything about me. Do you know anything about me?"

Howard:"I know...of you"

Vince:"Yeah, well, if you knew me you'd know that I don't sing songs about brooms...I sing songs about love...

Lovely lady with the eye

Lovely lady with the eye

You've only got one but it's a good one

Lovely lady with the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye

coming forward on a string, thats not normal, urgh

Yeah! I'm in a band..."

Comment

Be strong Dizzy!

You have done the right thing. I'd be worried as you are, but the end result should outweigh the short term concerns

Fingers crossed for you that she goes without a fuss. :clover:

Mazza

:nfh1:

Comment

good for you Dizzy :thumbs:

we know it wasnt an easy decision for you to make, think how great it will be when they have gone and you get your lives back, your peaceful lives that is!!

you and your neighbours have empowered yourselves, by acting together you are getting something done, I wish more neighbours could get together and do what you have done.

good on you!!

and good luck, I am sure it will turn out well!!!

Comment

Good for you, Dizzy .

Hope it all goes well and your NFH are on the move sooner rather than later.

Let us know how you're getting on.

Comment

All the best, Dizzy, and fingers crossed for you Do let us know how things go for you

Sapph

Comment

Well I finally called my local beat officer, had a really nice chat with her and they are behind us 100%. She told me that she came back to the flats a few weeks after S had her telephone wire cut and managed to speak to one of my NFH! She said he was a weird conversation and it was like she was trying to get away from the police officer. Anyway I'm beginning to wonder if it's been quiet recently because of that police presence!

I also spoke to my letting agency and have heard that my NFH is behind with her rent! We now have a court date of 18 Nov! She's still not acknowledged whats happening but fingers crossed it goes ok and we finally have a peaceful flat by Xmas!!

Comment

Here's hoping Dizzy. :clover:

Please keep us posted so we can arrange for a bottle of cyber champers to be put on ice.

Comment

OOooo Dizzy!

sounds like things are happening down your way!!

good luck and keep us posted! :thumbs:

Comment

Sounds good

That little visit from your local friendly bobby must've given your NFH a reality check !

Hope she stays quiet and goes soon just as quiet

Mazza

Comment

Well it's getting closer to the court date and I can't wait for it to be over and done with. I am really hopeful my NFH will be out by Xmas. There have been alot of visitors to her flat in the past week when there have been none for the past 6 months. I'm finding this a little unerving especially since I'm agoraphobic! But anyway fingers crossed, I'll let you know what happens!

Comment

hi Dizzy, good to see you!

keep thinking its now November, not long to go!

it will be over and done with soon

stay positive and you know you will get support from us, what ever you are feeling!

I have my fingers crossed for you

good to see you again! :ban:

Comment

Not long now Dizzy .

Take care and keep us posted.

Holly

Comment

Hang on in there, Dizzy!!! The end's in sight

Take care of yourselves, and keep in touch. Any sign of trouble, and do call the police.

Sapph

Comment

Working...
                              X