Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I interfere with a TV reception?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I interfere with a TV reception?

My NFH has decided to put his TV right next to our party wall. Not only do we now have to hear it, it also interferes with our telephone.

Does anyone know how we could put an electrical device next to the wall to mess up the picture?

I only want to interfere with the picture, NOT damage the TV. Hopefully this will make him move it.
    Now, these creatures are bringers of death and misery. They will never eat, they will never sleep, and they will never stop.

We are part of an ancient secret society. For three thousand years we have guarded the Cities and Towns. We are sworn at manhood to do any and all in our power to stop the NFH from ever being reborn into this world.

So what's the plan?

Rescue the damsel in distress, stop the bad guys, save the world.

http://www.homewiringandmore.com/interfere.../tvshowall.html

Comment

I'm sure that will help people suffering from TV interference Reinen, thank you

Comment

Nice technical knowledge Reinen;very impressed!

Comment

I cant get it to load nor can M

Comment

Well, there are people who sell jamming devices which would do what you want. There are also people who thought they could get away with selling them, who now have criminal records.

This is what you'll need:- "Domestic Television And Radio Interference. ... For details on how to request an investigation see the leaflet RA179 Television and Radio Interference...."

Domestic Television and Radio Interference

I hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
            X