X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After-Life Telegrams?

This has got to be a wind-up surely?!!

I don't like this at all, personally.......

For a fee of $5.00 per word (5 word minimum), our customers can have telegrams delivered to people who have passed away. This is done with the help of terminally Ill volunteers who memorize the telegrams before passing away, and then deliver the telegrams after they have passed away. We call this an "afterlife telegram".[/b]

http://www.afterlifetelegrams.com/AFTERLIFE/

Sad to say, Matthew, I think they are deadly serious (oops unintentional pun). I suppose it is one way for a terminally ill person to pay his medical bills, no NHS in the US

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

I think it is bang out of order playing on peoples grief,

our dear departed know what we are feeling and know what we want to say to them without us getting fleeced by a con artist who as Misty says also prays on the terminally ill. like they haventr got enough on their plates by being told they are dying and dealing with their illness and grieving families.

I strongly believe that our loved ones are watching us and our families.....

I just think the whole idea is wrong wrong wrong.

if you really want to connect with parted people you can either pray, see a medium or go to a spiritulist church......the best option is of course to keep your heart open to them and remember them when they were alive.

Comment

Was it D'israeli who, on his deathbed, was told that Queen Victoria had come to see him. He refused, stating "She'll only want me to take a message to Albert!"

I agree entirely with Beth, just keep your hearts open and remember the good times

Misty
        "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Working...
        X