This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Irony

Isn't it ironic that our beloved leaders want to go to war to make the world a peaceful place?

Isn't it ironic that the war on terrorism doesn't cover the the terror that daily affects thousands of people with NFH and yobs assailing them?

Isn't it ironic that this Saturday millions of people from all over the world will be protesting for peace and here we are, victims of NFH, devoid of a peaceful life?

For what it's worth, I pray there will be no attack on Iraq. Nothing will ever be the same again if it goes ahead, I truly believe it will be the start of another global war.

Blessed are the peacemakers...

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Originally posted by Mistyeyeddreamer@Feb 14 2003, 2:09 PM

Isn't it ironic that the war on terrorism doesn't cover the the terror that daily affects thousands of people with NFH and yobs assailing them?
    Agreed Misty, it's very ironic.

I too hope there is no war, I fear though it's invetitable, I really hope I'm wrong though.....

NFH abuse and torment is a form of terrorism if you think about it, 'personal' terrorism, as victims are being terrorised by NFH's behaviour and acts.

Comment

Nuke them all!!!!!

your usual "balanced" Horsefan input there folks!!

"Take off and nuke the site from orbit- it's the only way to be sure!"

apologies if you are an "Aliens" fan

Posh Noodle - NOT for the likes of YOU!!

Comment

Horsefans, what we do without you and your nukes? I needed that giggle. My stupid son has decided he wants to join the army. When will they ever learn.....oh, when will they ever learn *sigh*

Misty
        "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by Mistyeyeddreamer@Feb 19 2003, 12:59 PM

My stupid son has decided he wants to join the army.* When will they ever learn.....oh, when will they ever learn *sigh*
          I hope he stays safe and well Misty....maybe he may decide it's not for him during the basic training?

I admit, it's not a 'good' time to join the army or any of the armed forces, but think positive

Comment

I'm just wondering if I can dig a hole, get some chains and hold him prisoner, Matthew. Do you think that is a bit extreme? Nah, breaking his legs would be extreme!

He says he's wanted to join up since he was about 16 but didn't because he knew what my reaction would be. So he does it when we're on the brink of war??? That's what I like about my son, he has such sensitive timing I shouldn't be so judgemental, after all his dad and I were both in the army. This is payback for what I put my mum through

Where have all the flowers gone, long time passing........

Misty

Comment

I think I would want to lock him in a room too!!

we were talking to day about national service, I promised to hide Matthew in the cellar or kneecap him if it happened!!

very scary thought.

i wish him luck, friendship and saftey and loads of love.

Misty's son....please be careful! x

Comment

Working...
              X