X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-Bay UK Auctions

Hi all,

I saw a link to this and just had to post it again here as it had me in stitches!

The things people will auction on E-Bay, crikey!

A bucket of water

If that's not enough, be sure to take a look at this sellers other items!

View Sellers other items on E-Bay!

Anyone fancy auctioning off an NFH on E-Bay?!

Somebody must be reading your posts Matthew because the first link said the item was withdrawn and the second said the seller had nothing on offer.

Wonder what was actually IN the water

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Ahhhh, what a shame! It was very funny, he was "selling" all kinds of things, but someone must have complained about it!

The bucket of water was London tap water, he was also selling an "untidy" (they would untidy your house for you), a "boosting phonecall" (he'd ring you and compliment you fully for 3 minutes, etc!), etc, etc!

Comment

"boosting phonecall" (he'd ring you and compliment you fully for 3 minutes, etc!), etc, etc![/b]

Oh, I quite like the sound of that

I read a story somewhere about a man who was selling his wife and kids on Ebay, but they pulled it. I wonder why?

Misty
        "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by Mistyeyeddreamer@Feb 6 2003, 2:31 PM

I read a story somewhere about a man who was selling his wife and kids on Ebay, but they pulled it.* I wonder why?*
          'Dare you' to auction off your NFH there!

Comment

FOR SALE

NFH

Buy one get one FREE!!!!
            "Take off and nuke the site from orbit- it's the only way to be sure!"

apologies if you are an "Aliens" fan

Posh Noodle - NOT for the likes of YOU!!

Comment

Originally posted by horsefans@Feb 6 2003, 9:14 PM

FOR SALE

NFH

Buy one get one FREE!!!!
              Now then HF's! You're going to have to do better than that.....where are the special offers?

You in retail as well, honestly!

Surely, buy one NFH, get one free, PLUS a handful of the bullying family as a BONUS is better?! Or buy four NFH, get the local anti-social family down the road FREE for 10 years!

Comment

Working...
              X