This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First NFH National Survey

Neighbours From Hell in Britain has it's first National survey up online!

In an effort to gain some of our own statistics and information we hope to get as many people as possible to complete the online form - even if participants haven't suffered with nuisance/anti-social neighbours, they can still complete the first question So, please help spread the word.

This is a first run for basic information only and to give some indications, if this is successful, it's hoped to get more complex, longer survey's up online

Go to the main page: www.nfh.org.uk and click on the text link on the left hand menu ('Main Site Areas') "NFH 2 minute survey!" to open the survey page.

Thanks for helping.

Thanks Misty and others for letting me know about Merseyside not being on the list for the survey.

Though I'd got a comprehensive list, but can never be sure eh! Just waiting for someone to tell me I've got the Scottish list wrong next

Anyhow, we aim to please, so added in If any others are missing, please let me know. Thanks to everyone that's filled it in so far.

Comment

Thank you Matthew

I've filled in the survey

Misty
      "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Matthew,

Is there something not right?

followed the link but there just seems to be some gobbledygook there?
        "Take off and nuke the site from orbit- it's the only way to be sure!"

apologies if you are an "Aliens" fan

Posh Noodle - NOT for the likes of YOU!!

Comment

Originally posted by horsefans@Apr 3 2003, 9:11 PM

Matthew,

Is there something not right?

followed the link but there just seems to be some gobbledygook there?
          Everything is working fine HF's Are you sure it just wasn't the Scottish-English communication barrier in evidence again?!!

Comment

Lots of Forum Members and other NFH website users have filled in the NFH Survey online so far, thanks to all of them

If you've not completed it yet, please take 2 minutes to do it if you can, we need your help to provide up-to-date statistics and information. You can stay anonymous too. Thanks

Comment

Quick Update:

These are coming in brilliantly, if you're a new member and yet to complete on, please come and help

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X