This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome

A big welcome to all our newer members!!

this month we have already had 32 new members!

Please take a little time to get to know the board and we would love to hear your stories.

You can post them in whats your story, please start a new topic for each story so we dont get too muddled, As I am sure you will understand 149 members have 149 stories (at least!!) and sometimes we get a little mixed up!!

There is a "non techno talk" post that hopefully explains how to make your postings,

I am sure you will get the hang of it quite quickly!

I am sorry but Moderators can not answer individual stories by e-mail or private messages. Please post your story for the best response.

This is a voleentry group of people and apart from the site everyone has other committments, So I hope you understand why we can not answer individual stories other than via the board.

Once you are settled in and feel comfortable we have a where are you topic, this is purely out of intrest to see how wide spread the problems are and for the possible future, we are looking at where would be the best locations to do a "meet"

On Sundays and Tuesdays there is a chat session from 8pm onwards, we try and talk about lots of things not just NFH (neighbours from hell)

Everyone is welcome in chat no matter if you have been here for months or have only just arrived.

I hope you all get a little from this forum board, hopefully a lot!!

Happy postings

Beth

Sorry to post this here only the folder about the survey is closed.

Matthew, why haven't you got Merseyside down in the list of 'what area do you live' on the survey? I suppose I could put Lancashire as Liverpool was in Lancashire before the boundary changes. But I don't want to be unfair to Lancashire I'll wait for your reply before I complete the survey

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Working...
    X