X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fancy a New Skin?!

Hi all,

I've just added some new 'skin' options to the forum board. From your settings you can choose what theme and colours you'd like to see the NFH in Britain message board displayed from (this is known as changing the 'skin').

This means that everyone can personalise their view to a theme available, but of course the content always stays the same (it just has a different 'wrapper').

You may decide you're happy with the default look (the NFH blue skin look) or you might like to experiment with a new look to suit your mood - it's your choice.

Skins Currently Available

- NFH in Britain (is our current board default skin for NFH in Britain which you will see if you don't want to change your skin choices)

- Alien Invasion (very sci-fi, may appeal to the Horsefans amongst us!)

- Corona RC2 (looks like Windows XP basically)

- Invision Purple (nice cool/calm look!)

- Orange White (very different look)

- Skytus (faded blue look)

This is how you change a Skin Set:

1. Go to: My Controls (top of your page)

2. Go to "Options" (left hand side of page) and then select (click) 'Skin and Languages' (N.B: depending on what skin you access this from you may see slight differences - e.g. in the 'Alien Invasion' skin, the same options are contained within drop-down menu boxes instead).

3. Next to 'Board Skin' is a drop down box where you can select each different 'skin'. To preview what a skin looks like, select a skin option from the drop down box and click the button 'Preview this skin' - this will open in a new window giving you a flavour of what the new skin looks like.

4. When you're happy with your choice, click the button "Change my Account Options"

N.B: You can change your skin choice anytime and as often as you like - it's not a permanent decision.

- If you discover any problems with changing your skin or with the new themes/colours, please let me know!

- If you'd like a particular colour/theme set, please say, so I can keep a look out for you.

I'll post an update when I add more skins as they become available but please tell us what you're using if you like and what you think!

Happy Skinning!

Done it !!

Pleased you gave us the option as my current skin getting a bit wrinkly round the edges!!!

"Take off and nuke the site from orbit- it's the only way to be sure!"

apologies if you are an "Aliens" fan

Posh Noodle - NOT for the likes of YOU!!

Comment

Well, horsefans, if you will play around with those nukes....

I'm keeping the original skin, but thanks for the choices, Matthew

Misty
      "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by horsefans@Jan 10 2003, 11:06 AM

Done it !!

Pleased you gave us the option as my current skin getting a bit wrinkly round the edges!!!
        HF's - have you been playing with the Mercury and Plutonium again?!!

Make sure you wipe your feet before you come in next time, we don't want a radioactive trail in here!

Comment

Working...
        X