Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick names

this is just for fun....

have you got a name for for your problem neighbours?

The more humorous the better....please make us smile

we have had bubble and squeak

the fire starter (set fire to a bunny hutch, bunny was at home but saved)

the battersbys (off corrie)

the cadgers (will borrow anything that is not screwed down)

and the drug den dealers!!

I've already posted some of the nicknames we've had for some of the local thugs. But I've just remembered what we called the young couple who lived next door - Itchy and Scratchy. If you're a Simpsons fan you will know why I forgot all about that. Well they were only there a few months.

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by Mistyeyeddreamer@Dec 7 2002, 12:17 AM

I've already posted some of the nicknames we've had for some of the local thugs. *But I've just remembered what we called the young couple who lived next door - Itchy and Scratchy. *If you're a Simpsons fan you will know why * *I forgot all about that. *Well they were only there a few months.

Misty
      [email protected]!!

They fight, they fight, they fight fight fight fight fight, fight fight fight, fight fight fight............the Itchy.....and Scraaaaaatchy Shoooooow!

LOL.

Comment

Lol, Matthew, thanks for that I've added it to my mp library

Misty
        "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by april@Dec 7 2002, 2:09 PM

Brilliant Matthew, got any more like that *:hihi:

April
          LOL, I just couldn't resist and also testing the new upload file feature on the forum (PS: if anyone wants this feature enabled, please PM me so I can turn it on for you). (To save the file to your hard drive instead of playing it, right click and 'Save Target As', for IE anyway).

I've got more MP3 files on the computer than I dare to admit .....if there's anything particular you'd like, just say.........

Matthew

Comment

Some of you might have heard already but I call mine 'the mutants'. They look fairly human but are not like me and you underneath. I wish I wasn't so polite sometimes!

Comment

Originally posted by Eckie@Dec 7 2002, 10:26 PM

Some of you might have heard already but I call mine 'the mutants'. They look fairly human but are not like me and you underneath. I wish I wasn't so polite sometimes!
              Eckie,

Makes me think of the 'teenage mutant ninja turtles'! (Was that right.......?!!).

Mutant as in some alien blob like creature.......!

Comment

Well I think they are too tired from smoking to do any ninja moves!

Comment

well I am sure they would have really bad co-ordination if they tried!!!!

(no turtle pictures available!)

Comment

Ha ha Ebeth, glad to see there are a few people still awake though my eyes are getting heavy. Nfas had a blast from 8:30 till 9:30 ish but have been quiet since, the earplugs will still be at the ready!

Comment

I know from our experiences....

GET SOME SLEEP WHEN YOU CAN!!

you never know when they will come back out of their shells!!

Sleep tight and sweet dreams

Comment

I'd like to use this idea about nicknames (Beth's idea this ) as a new page section to the Humour Section - can anyone tell me if they have any objections to me using their NFH nicknames on the public site?

Also, let me know if you want to be credited as 'author' of the nicknames...!

Thanks!

Comment

We dont have names for our NFH as such but we do call the the house castle GREY Skull do you all remember he-man??

but we call the kids children of the anti-christ

the noise that comes from the house sometimes is not of human origin

The horsefans
                          "Take off and nuke the site from orbit- it's the only way to be sure!"

apologies if you are an "Aliens" fan

Posh Noodle - NOT for the likes of YOU!!

Comment

was thinking today about names again, from something another member said

I thought it was about time we got some more names added to the list!

so do you have a private name for them?

our 2nd lot were called bubble and squeak

she squeaked all the time and he bubbled with rage!! :lol:

Comment

We named ours after a cartoon character. Imagine our, er, amusement, when he presented us with a Christmas card last December with this cartoon character on it!

We think he has bugged our house. Or at least uses a stethescope or a glass against the wall! :lol:

Comment

Working...
                              X